Search results for query: Puddle Jumper

1. K

sears puddle jumper parts

there rough but can be cleaned up
  2. K

sears puddle jumper

i picked this up yesterday. the lady i bought it from bought it because she wanted yard ard. once i started removing parts maybe it should have stayes yard art. its rusty and crusty. the forks the worst part. they been damaged and re welded badly. any suggestion for a quick any easy fork swap ot etc
  3. O

puddle jumper belt

I have a puddle jumper 391.80790. It has an old Napa belt on it but when I tried to replace the new belt was angled on both sides instead of just one. Can anyone tell me the proper part number and where I can get a new belt. I would also like to find a manual for this if any one has one. Thanks
  4. B

Cash/ Trade I am looking for a Puddle Jumper frame mounted gas tank. Manco Trail Cat parts as well

Hello, Looking for a Puddle Jumper frame mounted gas tank same as on a Manco Trail Cat and also Manco Trail Cat complete rear wheel assembly with sprocket and brake set up. Thanks in advance! Greg D
  5. C

Puddle jumper first project

I just picked up what I believe is a puddle jumper. But before I dig into it and start taking things apart ( runs but not smooth) hoping to get a little info on this guy. Such as how to establish what year it was made and what motor it has? I’m excited to learn about this any info would be super...
  6. E

Sears Puddle Jumper

Does anybody have one of these bikes? I'm trying to fabricate the spring loaded chain tightener and I need to find a picture of the original tightener.
  7. H

Sears Puddle Jumper plastic gas tank 1979-81

Looking for a one like this:
  8. TAV on puddle jumper

TAV on puddle jumper

9. G

Sears Puddle Jumper

Ok the waffle/ Sears-Manco Puddle Jumper is completely done( with a few custom updates) and ready to be given to my grandson Trenton. Meet the new and improved : Screaming Lizard
  10. danford1

Sears Puddle Jumper -Restored- 10hp Briggs Animal, many new parts. $1000

This is one on my 2017 build off bikes. It is a Restored Sears Puddle Jumper. It has front and rear suspension with hydraulic rear shocks, torque converter, Karen's custom seat, front and rear brakes, Briggs 10hp Animal engine, 10" wheels, runs great, rides great, ready to ride. Excellent...
  11. K

sears puddle jumper mini bike

looking for 1 asap. hmu with cash. looking for a project bike
  12. K

sears puddle jumper

i got cash. pm me with pics and price
  13. K

iso sears puddle jumper

looking for a sears puddle jumper project bike. pm with pics and price
  14. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 Sears Puddle jumper I picked up about 6 months ago. With the intention to build a better dirt track racer with suspension.
  15. B

1981 Sears Puddle Jumper - AKA "TETANUS 2.0"

This is my 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper I picked up about 6 months ago or so. I built for the Mini bike dirt track racing. Recently upgraded to the current 2.0 version. Some of the purest will probably not enjoy as much ( But I can still go back original if ever decide to. Recent up graded version...
  16. File_000_97_

File_000_97_

17. owend

Sears Puddle Jumper

Selling a Sears bike not sure of the model. New tubes,rear tire, seat, spark plug,oil,clutch,chain, throttle,cables,brake lever,killswitch and nuts and bolts, Carb was rebuilt two years ago and has never had gas in it. Motor is a 3.5 Tecumseh, ran great and has correct throttle intalled. $400.00...
  18. B

New rides entry: 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper

barmstro 1981 Sears Puddle Jumper 1981 PUDDLE JUMPER AKA TETANUS
  19. tetaanus_9

tetaanus_9

20. danford1

Sears Puddle Jumper, Fresh Restoration. $900

Sears Puddle Jumper Minibike. Fresh restoration, modification and paint. Completed March 2017. These minibikes were made for Sears by Manco. They are high quality minibikes with front and rear suspensions. This one has Benelli hydraulic rear shocks added to it for a very smooth ride. MANY new...