Search results

1. C

Any New 2 Speed Gearboxes Made?

I'm building a couple of large wheeled mini bikes this winter and I need to find some 2 speed gearboxes. I'd like to find something similar to the Tule gearbox, just a high/low setting. Does anyone have any idea where I can find new gearboxes like this? I've searched the internet for a...
  2. C

Project Big Wheel

I've wanted a Rokon for a long time, but could never afford one (30+ year models still go for upwards of $2000.00). I finally decided to just build my own this year. Out here in Colorado, there are thousands of miles of trails, fire roads and countless large tracts of land that are open to...
  3. C

Muffler for Clone?

I'm in the process of getting all the parts for my new build. I want to have an under seat larger muffler installed when finished. I want it to be freer flowing than the stock muffler and also remain quiet, so it needs to be larger. Are there any mufflers available like this? I was...
  4. C

Anyone Use WillardsSmallEngines.com?

I was wondering if anyone used Lawn Mower Parts Go Kart Parts Lawn Mower Engines Mini Chopper Parts I am in the process of ordering all the parts for my project and they look to have a good selection and good prices. Just want to be sure they are a good company to order from.
  5. C

Gas Tank Sources?

I need some help. I'm trying to find a cheaper source for some gas tanks in the 2.5-3 gal. range. These are going to be used on a Rokon type mini bike that I am designing for me and some of my family members (possibly building up to 5 of these). The tanks can be steel, aluminum or...
  6. C

Question on Headers for the 6.5

I'm building a Rokon type mini bike and am powering it with a 6.5 clone. I am looking to replace the stock air cleaner and muffler with after market units. I was wondering if anyone has used the ARC Racing header/muffler, and if they have, how much louder is it than stock? Any videos...
  7. C

K10 Forks, Anyone Use Them?

I've been cruising the web looking for parts for my new build (a Rokon type bike with 25 x 8 x 12 tires) and found a K10 fork for $39.00. Now I want to make a small minibike after this build, and this looks like a decent fork, especially for the money. I was wondering if anyone has used...
  8. C

TAV-2 Torque Converter Question

I'm going to be using a TAV-2 Torque converter on my new build. I have one question though. What type of shaft does the motor need to install the TAV-2? I've been reading some other forums and it looks like you need a threaded shaft on the engine with a tapped and threaded hole. Is this...
  9. C

Building Bike, Need Parts!

Hello, first post here. I bought my nephew a DoodleBug for Christmas. Seeing how much fun he is having on it, I am itching to build a larger version for myself! I have been searching and what I'd like to build is a large fat tire bike like the Manco Big Cat. I have all the tools...