Gas Tank Sources?

I need some help. I'm trying to find a cheaper source for some gas tanks in the 2.5-3 gal. range. These are going to be used on a Rokon type mini bike that I am designing for me and some of my family members (possibly building up to 5 of these).

The tanks can be steel, aluminum or plastic, it really doesn't matter. The only criteria is 2.5-3 gallons and CHEAP, and able to buy in quantities (no one-offs).

Any help would be appreciated.

Colorado CJ : You are using words that do not go well together Cheap & Quantity. How is these tanks being mounted ? On top of a center frame bar, thats 25 pounds of fluid on a small wheeled mini bike with a small engine. Why so much fuel ?
Steve :scooter:

Colorado CJ : You are using words that do not go well together Cheap & Quantity. How is these tanks being mounted ? On top of a center frame bar, thats 25 pounds of fluid on a small wheeled mini bike with a small engine. Why so much fuel ?
Cheap and Quantity, as in able to buy many of them (making up to 5 bikes and want them all the same). The mounts will be on top of the frame tubes. I want the larger tanks because I am making these bikes for hunting/camping and also gold prospecting on our claims (need to be able to haul small trailers).

These won't be small diameter tire mini bikes, but will be more like a "Rokon" with 25"x8"x12" tires. Basically a two wheeled ATV. I want to be able to rider for ~6 hours without having to strap on additional fuel cans so that we can explore the hundreds of miles of forest service roads and trails we have here.

I once saw a set up where the trail bike had a tank and the trailer had a tank built in it and they used a diaphragm pump to transfer fuel , and they could draw fuel from the trailer or the frame tank. I had a 1969 Rokon Trailbreaker Mac III and loved to ride it.