Search results

1. E

Cyclops re-do

WOW, looks great! that orange really pops. we need to figure out how to do a long distance photo shoot with my green whip. lol
  2. E

CYCLOPS is done....

oh yeah, when i took it for my first ride yesterday, my neighbor that gave me the bike was reduced to near tears when he saw it... you should have seen the smile on his face after taken it for a spin... the first time in some 40 years or so.:smile:
  3. E

CYCLOPS is done....

THANKS for the positive response!! going with the clone was a tough decision.. but after riding it, i'm glad i went with it. changing it from that dreadful blue was a must do. the stickers were done by a local sign shop that has done work for me in the past. i used to restore/collect...
  4. E

CYCLOPS is done....

hello guys, just put the finishing touches on my cyclops resto. this thing was rough when i started the project. rust had it locked down tight. hot tanked, bead blast and powdercoated, she rides again. i had the stickers reproduced and the seat done in leather. azusa brakes. crinkle powder on...
  5. DSC06760

DSC06760

6. DSC06761

DSC06761

7. DSC06759

DSC06759

8. DSC06758

DSC06758

9. E

Cyclops rear fender

long shot but what the heck. pictured below. "]]OldMiniBikes.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin
  10. E

new member check in

yeah tim, it's not too hard to get carried away with collecting stuff. lol my wife was thrilled when i decided to get rid of most all of my stuff. man, the time i spent searching the internet for parts.
  11. E

new member check in

ok, here it is now. i took a pic of the seat back as well. kinda cool in that it shows the cyclops logo. she's a little dusty. off topic, i know but relative. kinda lol
  12. DSC06637

DSC06637

13. DSC06636

DSC06636

14. E

new member check in

here i am christmas morning '78.. man, that was a great day.. i now have the kart hoisted onto the ceiling of the garage. let me move some stuff and i'll snap a pic of "now". the only thing i regret that i did when i restored it was i painted it orange instead of red.. oh well.
  15. joeslide_306_

joeslide_306_

16. E

new member check in

thanks for the replies!! i know about the addiction factor... i just got over a severe vintage bmx addiction that lasted about 8 years... man,,.. those were the days. yes, i'm quite sure it is a cyclops now. thanks for the tips!! i searched and came up with the exact bike that sold on...
  17. E

new member check in

hello folks, joe here from augusta, ga. just checking in to say hello and show my new project. acquired this from my neighbor earlier today. i had one that was similar as a kid. no stickers are on this little hot rod, does anyone know what brand it is? i searched through the galleries to no...
  18. mini

mini

mini