Search results

1. Cheech

Murray Track 2 Disc brake upgrade?

Greetings Has anyone done a rear hydraulic disc brake retrofit on a Murray Track 2 ? If so, any info on sourcing parts would be welcomed I want to replace the current band brake set up Thanks in advance. Cheech
  2. Cheech

Hillsdale Ride?

Looking for any info on this ride. Location, dates time etc. thank you
  3. Cheech

Today's find....What is it?

Got it as a basket case...any info appreciated thanks
  4. Cheech

Is the ride in SE Michigan still around?

Greetings I have been absent from the minibike scene for a few years now but have finally found time to get back into it... Back in 2009ish My boy and I went to a meet in southeast Michigan and I was really cool...I can't remember the guy's name that put it on and there were minibike rides on...
  5. Cheech

What izzz it man!

H as an H-30 tecumseh gonna take some work!!! Also it has a mikuni carb Thanks in advance for your help!!!! Cheech Ft Wayne IN USA
  6. Cheech

Sunday Garage sale find

Friends Anyone want to take a shot on this one???? Thanks Cheech
  7. Cheech

Attention Briggs gurus! Flywheel help

Hi Gang Was just given an 135212 engine from a friend who has done small engine work for years and I worked in the business in the mid seventies to mid eightys....This one has us both stumped...The engine will run but not very well Spark good (magnetron) Compression good Have tried 2 different...
  8. Cheech

Need seat dimensions for Cat 300 Please!!

Greetings Having a retired neighbor make a seat for my Cat 300 restoration project. I do not have a old seat to copy from so I will need the dimensions of the wood base and possibly the locations of the mounting holes Thanks in advance
  9. Cheech

I need some clone skoolin''

Greetings I hope this is not too off topic for this list..I sure could use some help on a "clone" engine on a generator..what I need is a needle and seat for the carb and need to know if this carb is the same as a honda engine and if it is what model Honda..this engine is an 80cc chinese job...
  10. Cheech

Speaking of Cat forks...

Could someone with a cat 250x give me the length of the 5/8" tube that is welded on to the frame for the fork pivot...this is the one without the spring Thanks Cheech
  11. Cheech

Cat scrub brake info needed

Hi Gang I have a cat minibike that has a worn out scrub brake pad..you can see in the pic that it is either worn off or has broken..could someone give me a dimension for the peice that rubs the tire? need the dimension from top of plate to bottom...I will cut old one off of the round stock...
  12. Cheech

Briggs 2hp 3hp Throttle set up

I recently aquired a couple horizontal briggs engines that have had the governors removed with all the linkages also..is there a certain type number that is set up for a typical mini bike throttle cable set up that I can use to order parts with..not sure what these engines came off of ...hope...
  13. Cheech

Cat 250x chain guard needed!!!

Looking for a clutch/chain cover for a cat 250x bike and or dimensions of the cover so I may be able to fab one if unable to find one Also need the rubber foot peg and brake lever peices anyone have a source for those Thanks Cheech
  14. Cheech

Trying to figure out year of H25 Engine

Hi Gang I have a Bird mini bike with a H25 25080H 2339B Engine on it ..Can anyone tell me the Manufacturing date on this engine Thanks!! Cheech
  15. Cheech

Huskee Hillclimber?

Hi Gang Was just talking to an old buddy that had a mini bike that was called a Huskee Hillclimber...If I remember it was orange and was set up to have good power but kinda lacking on top speed....Any low down,pics??? Thanks Cheech
  16. Cheech

Need Paint info Tecumseh engine

Hi Gang I hope this is the right place to post this question I am A new member working on a JC Penny Formost Bike made by Bird.. I am getting ready to paint my HS-25 Tecumseh engine and would like to know what to use for paint (white) Do I need to use a hi temp header paint or will...