Cat scrub brake info needed

Hi Gang
I have a cat minibike that has a worn out scrub brake pad..you can see in the pic that it is either worn off or has broken..could someone give me a dimension for the peice that rubs the tire? need the dimension from top of plate to bottom...I will cut old one off of the round stock brake lever and reweld on new one..Yep..gonna need a tire!!!! Thanks Cheech

OK 1st legend..Here are some pics...bike looks like it has had a hard life..I am pretty sure it is a 250 however it has the spring on the front forks like the 300? but it was lime green when new..any ideas where to get the rubbers that go over the round stock for foot pegs?..gonna try to keep the bike somewhat original..notice the front forks, quite a scab job.they are bent pretty bad, planning to make a reproduction set and am thinking of doing away with the "spring" I dont think it does alot anyway...How about decals??anyone have a scan or anything? Cheech out

1stlegendtx

I think it looks pretty good.:thumbsup: It's got one of the wheel inserts. As far as the peg rubbers ,I used the ones that you can order from the Taco web site.
You can get a sticker kit off E-Bay.
You should try and keep the spring just cause its stock.

I have the original black Hunt Wilde foot peg covers for sale. $15.00 a set shipped.
PM me if you need a set or 2 :thumbsup:

Here's what your bike looked like new.

Yep, only 1 wheel insert..thought that was weird that there wasnt any on the front...Thanks for the pics Legend...Hey Burrito I will be in touch for the peg rubbers..as you can see I have a lot of work to do...came with briggs engine and the govenor and throttle linkages are gone...I must be getting old because I actually want to put a govenor back on this thing..Use to be I couldn't wait to remove it Later on!! Cheech