Search results

1. Jerrymax

A Real Savage Minibike was found

Some time ago I pasted a savage minibike picture, and though I will never see a real one, well today I found on a web page a mate that had to drive 600 miles to get one, hope let us see the picture from the all restoration, there is a pictures of it, maybe some one of you will remember this picture.
  2. Jerrymax

one more 6.5 hp DB30 and a regular DB30 on the way!!!

Well I have to say is nice and interesting to build one of these minibikes, is a kind of relif feeling to be able to end the swapping.:hammer: First of all I found all the bike into box mixed with oil, is was not nice to see it, i didnt find where the oil was coming out, sure from the engine...
  3. Jerrymax

2 doodlebug + 1 kit + 6.5 hp

Finally i have these 2 Doodle bug plus the chris kit the engine is still on way hopefully will be here this week end, i will show some pic after the swap one if the db30, by the way these are named as blitz.
  4. Jerrymax

Need plans and measures.

anyone have plans and measures for the following frames, which I think are ruttman and Boonie. wich tube should i use 3/4 or 7/8 ?. or any frame out there little longer , I wanna add some iches long cause it is a mini for 2 persons. Thanks :thumbsup:
  5. Jerrymax

Take a look at this minibike...

is this a minibike or what??
  6. Jerrymax

Frame wanted

has someone seen a frame like this in the granpa´s garage???
  7. Jerrymax

helping with the upgrade db30 2.5 to 6.5

Hey, Im glad to have come across to this site, i need some help !!! in a few days Im going to San antonio (from mexico) to get a new db30, but i wanna do the upgrade, so i know the original cluth will not work with the 6.5 hp, but what about the original chain i think is # 35, do i need to...
  8. Jerrymax

New old kid on the block

Hi all, Im other new oldkid on the block, well the far block actually, i have been reading about the minibikes when i came across with this page, im thinking in get a baja doodle bug for custom with the 6.5 or 8 hp engine and the tav2 hopefully i will get it, cause told u before im quite far, if...