Search results

1. Caddy Kid

The wife's modded doodle...

Figured I'd post a couple pictures of my wife's modded doodle that I finished awhile back. Click on the thumbs to see the full sized picture: Its running a 6.5 Honda clone electric start from Carol Stream (which seems to be out of business now), a bike headlight I modded that now has...
  2. Caddy Kid

Carb & intake options for a 250cc Gross Torque?

I just installed a new Briggs and Stratton 250cc 11.5 ft/lbs Gross Torque motor coupled to a TAV-2 in my baja doodlebug. Runs great, but the mid-range has a stumble and peters out. Not much of a difference between half and full throttle. What are my options for a different (hopefully tunable)...
  3. Caddy Kid

Grip options?

I'm looking for some grip options that will give me more cushion when riding on the dirt. Unfortunately, it seems a bit tough to find a set that has a small enough ID to fit properly. Has anyone switched theirs out to something different? Thanks.
  4. Caddy Kid

How to adjust a TAV 2?

Just installed a TAV-2 w/stock 2200rpm engagement, on a 205cc Briggs Gross Torque with 8.75 ft/lbs at 3600 RPM. I think its great, and climbs hills like nobody's business, but my friend who is about 100 lbs heavier doesn't like the mid range torque. Preferred the Max Torque for that. I have...
  5. Caddy Kid

Hello from Central Oregon

Just wanted to say hi from central Oregon. Myself and a couple other friends bought some Baja DB30's when they were $199 at Joes this winter. One has a new 6.5HP Briggs with a TAV-2. The other two are waiting for 7.5HP 250cc Briggs motors. Already have the TAV-2's for those. Should be...