Search results

1. F

WTB Mini Bike Frame and Fork or Roller

Need basic frame and fork, or roller for project. Nothing fancy, doesn't need jackshaft or swingarm. Thanks. :grind:
  2. F

What kind of oil?

What kind of oil do you most use? I mean like dino, or synthetic. I prefer synthetics myself they just seem to work better. I even use them in my mower. I know everyone has their favs. Comments encouraged.:smile:
  3. F

97CC Doodle Bug

My curiosity got the better of me today, so I went to the local Pep Boys today to look at the Doodle Bug's. I looked at the larger one which was $799, then I looked at the 97CC and it was $299. I thought the 97CC bikes were a little less than that, or did I just imagine it.:confused: I wouldn't...
  4. F

Honda Clones on sale at HF!

Just picked one up for $119. May buy another just to have on hand.:thumbsup:
  5. F

Axle Spacers

What material would you guys recommend for axle spacers? Or is there pre-mades available? Any help or ideas appreciated.:smile:
  6. F

What Mini Bike frame is this?

It's marked: Alexander Reynolds, Corp. 123 South Newman St. Hackensack, NJ 07601 Model no. 2510 Serial no. 20604 Other than that, no other markings.:confused:
  7. F

Wanted engine

Does anyone know where I could buy a used Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, or similar 2 stroke, single, 250 to 500cc dirt bike engine? Must be complete, and running or in fixable condition. Air cooled preferred or liquid cooled considered. Thanks.
  8. F

Drag Mini Bike Chassis Plans?

Does anyone sell chassis plans for a drag mini bike? The kind that uses a wide Go Kart type rear slick, or do you just have to kind of make your own? Was going to do a barstool, but found out it won't fit through my rear gate to put it in the garage. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Ken
  9. F

New Guy in Southern Indiana

Just found this forum. Very cool from what I can tell. I think I just lurk around for awhile to see what I can find out.:smile: