97CC Doodle Bug

My curiosity got the better of me today, so I went to the local Pep Boys today to look at the Doodle Bug's. I looked at the larger one which was $799, then I looked at the 97CC and it was $299. I thought the 97CC bikes were a little less than that, or did I just imagine it.:confused: I wouldn't give $299 for that one, or is it just me being cheap.:smile:

This is Evansville, Indiana we don't have them there fancy places like Kragens. Not sure what else they call them either. We have AutoZone, Advance auto parts, O'Reilly's, and PepBoys that's it.:sadcrying4:

This is Evansville, Indiana we don't have them there fancy places like Kragens. Not sure what else they call them either. We have AutoZone, Advance auto parts, O'Reilly's, and PepBoys that's it.:sadcrying4:
that's what google is for and why i said "whatever it's called in your area". :thumbsup:

btw, it looks like you can buy online and pick up today! just enter your zip code and it will show the DB30.

While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at CSK Auto

Checker, Shucks, Kragen, or at least it used to be, and we've never had 'em down here. O'reallys(Hi/Lo) is a completely different company as far as I know. They've always been advertised separately at every motorsports event I've been to.

Checker, Shucks, Kragen, or at least it used to be, and we've never had 'em down here. O'reallys(Hi/Lo) is a completely different company as far as I know. They've always been advertised separately at every motorsports event I've been to.
if you check the link i posted earlier in the thread it shows them being part of the same company.

delray

FootScoot,start looking up O'Reilly's and sister stores they own in the next larger towns that are close to you. give them a call and see if they have anything:thumbsup:you might have go on a small road trip. for $169.99:doah: alot cheaper then $299.99 or more???
print a copy off the internet for $169.99 and bring it in the store. my parts store here in my town want $329:doah: i show them the price they where asking on the internet and it was a done deal:deal: they can't turn you down............:scooter: and the big bike was $549,internet price $379.99

All the stores around here are like that. They think they have a monopoly on everything. So they charge what they want. I usually mail order most of my stuff. Same way with the car dealers here. When I wanted to trade my '92 Corvette for a '01 VW Beetle they wanted $4400 and my car. I told them to drop dead. Went to Hartford, KY about 60 miles away, traded dead even for an '01 Beetle with less miles. They're bad around here, just reach for your wallet, and you'll probably shake hands with several of them.:thumbdown: