Search results

1. A

Harbor Freight clones, any good?

Yeah, great deal. Look around this section of the forum, and visit Affordable Go Karts and check out the "how to" links on the right hand side for performance tips.
  2. A

Taco

That's always your best offer!
  3. A

Taco

Nice bike, good score! I remember seeing their ads in the magazines years ago.
  4. A

Bonanza minibike

Bonanza store? Where? :wink:
  5. A

Wacky Video Award, 2008!

It's more the content and the way he edited the video that I got a kick out of. Hopping in the side car and crossing fast moving traffic was a bit odd. He's a pretty creative guy and did a fair job on his mini. Yes GTO, running on 2 year old oil is not such a great thing for a smooth...
  6. A

Wacky Video Award, 2008!

You kill me!
  7. A

Got My Tank Done

Nice job, looks great! I love your avatar. Beating a dead horse, cool!
  8. A

Wacky Video Award, 2008!

OK Donald Trump! I can see your hair from here! :thefinger:
  9. A

Wacky Video Award, 2008!

Sorry guys, I am the original "missing link". It's fixed..............
  10. A

Wacky Video Award, 2008!

I vote this to be the most wacky mini videos of last year. The bike is actually pretty cool, but what a strange editing job and presentation! Stick with it, it runs pretty long. :confused: Sidecar Mini
  11. A

Bonanza minibike

PM sent last night.
  12. A

red metalflake COMPLETE columbia mini for sale

Does it run? Is that mud all over the rims or is it rust?
  13. A

kart for sale

It will help if you post some pictures. Maine is quite a ways from Tennessee though.
  14. A

Brand new bonanza frames

I guess if you had all the parts and just had a butchered frame, that wouldn't be too bad. If you wanted to put together a "new" Bonanza from parts, I'll bet you would be into for 3 times the cost of the frame! I'll watch for a nice roller or complete Bonanza. I'd love to have a nice 1300.
  15. A

What have you bought from Harbor freight lately?

I bought a wooden workbench yesterday, They had it up on a rack to display it. I now know why, since the thing is 31" high. That comes below my ball sack. :) Musta been made for the Chinese market and not for 6'2" Americans. The employee that help me load must have been hiding the label with...
  16. A

DB30 w/ 110cc Lifan and 4speed tranny

What progress did you guys make with this? I'd like to see some pics of your engine mount setup.
  17. A

OMG Look what I just got from CL

Good one! I WANT IT ANYWAY.
  18. A

Yet another WTH is this?

Thanks, I have a small Manco it doesn't have those bars or the set extension on the back.
  19. A

Yet another WTH is this?

A Jolly Roger?
  20. A

How Do I Restore that good ole factory shine?

You could also take some Crisco shortening and get them real shiny too. They also will never wear out due to reduced friction! This was a joke, don't try it!