Search results

1. A

I need Wisconsin engine parts

Anyone know where I can find a recoil starter for a Wisconsin BKND engine?? Or some parts to repair mine?? The engine is mounted on my beautiful vintage Whiteman concrete power buggy, model WBS-11. I'll try and post a pic of the buggy cause she's painted nice and red, and we call her Rosy...
  2. A

Yerf Dog 3203 brake band replacement

Are there any tricks to removing the rear wheel on a 3203?? I need to replace the brake band but I can't seem to remove wheel. I've removed the large nut, used penetrating oil and tried beating. Am I missing something else that may be holding the wheel onto the axle? The cart appears to have...
  3. A

You need a Littlite!!

These lights are perfect for your work bench...among other locations!! https://www.littlite.com
  4. A

Rarest minibikes

What are some of the rarest production minibikes out there? I searched for a rarest thread but couldn't find one!!
  5. A

Little Petro engine

Still searching for a Tas P-7 engine for my Little Petro!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  6. A

Chrome Shriners bike...Keystone cops

Anyone have any info on these bikes? I believe they were made at a GM plant in Detroit back in the sixties. I heard there were around 23 of them made. Picture is Memorial Day parade 1972 in Dearborn Michigan. I have this one and I'm aware of one more.
  7. A

Skat Kitty headlight mounting bracket

Looking for this bracket or someone who can make one!!
  8. A

Help with foot pegs?

These are foot pegs from a Skat Kitty. Does anyone know if these types of pegs were used on anything else? Trying to help another member find some.
  9. A

Chrome guy lost my Skat Kitty part

I searched daily for years looking for a headlight mount for my Skat Kitty!! Last winter I found one for sale from our friend Markus and bought it immediately!! Sent it off with some other parts to be chromed and they lost it!! I'm thinking it's laying in the bottom of their chrome tank but...
  10. A

"Illusion Purple" powder coat!!

Here's the "Illusion Purple" from Prysmatic Powders. When the sun hits it looks even more purpler!! I think this is gonna be a great looking bike when it's done!!
  11. A

Chrysler SnoRunner

Wednesday was 60 degrees in Michigan and I was riding a minibike and my dual sport! Now we have a foot of snow so I was able to fire up the Chrysler SnoRunner!! Got this thing for eighty bucks, nine years and four days ago! It needed a front ski, fuel coupler, air cleaner element and a recoil...
  12. A

Minibike in living room??

Anybody else have a minibike in their house?? My wife kept telling me to get it out...until my Mom came over and said she liked it!! Then I told my wife it's staying cause Mom's TRUMP wives...thanks Mom!!
  13. A

Help needed with Little Petro engine

I believe the engine is a Tanaka P7. This engine has no model number on it. Does anyone have the same engine that can tell me the model number? Or does anyone know a small engine master who can get this thing running?
  14. A

Slat Kitty suitcase, micro power products suitcase

I've seen pictures of a suitcase for the Slat Kitty but that's all. Doe anyone know if they actually existed or know anything about them? Also I have a Micropower Products folding suitcase mini bike that needs restored and I'd like to find a suitcase for it. Our friend Marcus sent me some...
  15. A

60 degrees and sunny today!!

Nice day in Michigan for a ride!! Not too bad for January!
  16. A

I know it's a minibike...but what kind??

What have I got here? Runs pretty good but the carb is leaking!
  17. A

Speedway Cablewrap

Anyone use this Speedway Cablewrap? There was a guy selling it on ebay but I think he's done. Anybody know where I can get more?? I have some on a Ruttman Wild Goose and also on a Skat Kitty and I think it looks pretty cool!!
  18. A

TAS P-7. Little Petro engine

Sure would like to find a nos engine for my Little Petro...or even a used one!!
  19. A

Calendar

How can I buy one of the 2017 calendars??
  20. A

Chrysler SnoRunner

Took a nice ride on the Chrysler SnoRunner the other day. I have a video but it don't look like I can post it. I bought the thing a few years back for eighty bucks. It needed a front ski, fuel coupler, air cleaner, drive track and recoil. I probly have less than $375 into it. The thing is a...