Search results

1. B

Stock Briggs Animal Camshaft

Anyone looking to upgrade their Briggs Intek camshaft from plastic ones to a stock Briggs Animal checkout ebay item 141501052621. Just $8.99 plus $6.80 S/H. Good deal I got 4 already.
  2. B

Supporting Membership

Hey Hent, tried to send you a private message but can't. All filled up. Just renewed my supporting membership a couple days ago and it is reflecting Senior Member. Could you correct that? Thanks, Bill
  3. B

Bruceo

Happy Birthday Bruceo, may all your rides be on a minibike.
  4. B

Briggs Stratton DOV Motor

Go on youtube and check out Briggs and Strattons new Direct Overhead Valve motors. Tell us what you think of it. Just type in Briggs Stratton DOV, should pop up. Just saw that that technologly been out since 2009? First I've ever heard of this. I want a 6 to 6.5hp horizontal version.
  5. B

Jiangdong 5.5hp Rings

Anyone here work on a Jiangdong 5.5hp motor and used real Honda parts to replace worn out parts? I'm rebuilding a Jiangdong and need to replace the rings. Question is will the rings for the Honda GX160/200 work? The motor has the 3 piece oil rings setup. There is Ebay item 161178429487 I would...
  6. B

DIY Magnetic Drain Plugs

For those that would like to install a drain plug with a magnet and find them to expensive do as I did. I used neo magnets from Ebay(like item 190941084399) and drilled a recess hole in my motors drain plugs and set a magnet in it. I don't use any adhesive as the magnet is so strong it doesn't...
  7. B

DIY Magnetic Drain Plugs

For those that would like to install a drain plug with a magnet and find them to expensive do as I did. I used neo magnets from Ebay(like item 190941084399) and drilled a recess hole in my motors drain plugs and set a magnet in it. I don't use any adhesive as the magnet is so strong it doesn't...
  8. B

Predators at BMI

BMI Karting & Supplies is now carrying the Predator engines along with some racing parts-such as billet flywheel,rods and cams.
  9. B

Big 60!

Well made it to 60 years old, not bad considering the doctor gave me 5 to 7 years with my acute emphysema in 2003. Who knows if I'll made it to 70,lol.
  10. B

Differential Grease

For those who might need grease for their Peerless differential OldMiniBikes carries it. Peerless 788067C, make sure you get some of the correct grease for you differential/s. Now if I could just find me a Peerless Transaxle 915-032 for my Murray 30" midengine mower.
  11. B

Bar Codes

Here's some FYI: Beginning numbers 690-692 China 00-09 USA/Canada 30-37 France 40-41 Germany 471 Taiwan 49 Japan 50 UK So if you want to but other then China look for these codes as China is putting less and less Made in China on their products.
  12. B

Minibike Chopper, what model on Ebay

Minibike chopper on Ebay, seller willing to ship. see item 261185710265.
  13. B

Murray Lawnmowers

Was in my favorite Walmart today and they had brand new Murray lawnmowers for sale. Looks like they are back in business. They come with Briggs motors but are small 148cc and 157cc? Claim made in the USA of US and foreign parts. Checked their barcode and they are US. What do you all think?
  14. B

Briggs Animal Expert

Looking for someone who knows the Briggs Animal motors real good. Just picked up two Briggs Animal crankshafts p/n 557137 for $50. Want to know if there is any restrictions for what model/type motor it can be installed in. I have 16 Briggs Inteks ranging from 110400 series to 126300 series. Not...
  15. B

Minibike Collection for sale on Ebay

There's someone selling his minibike collection on Ebay, 12 complete bikes and 3 extra frames. he's asking $5000. Nearly every bike is a chopper style mini. Whoever knows how to post a link do so. Look at Ebay item 251113436171. good Luck
  16. B

Wheel Bearings FYI

For those having difficulties in locating wheel bearings/axle bearings try MotionIndustries website. They carry 1000s of bearings and other products that will greatly help our hobby. Bill
  17. B

2/4 Stroke Tach

There are numerous small engine tachs on Ebay. I would like to get one for testing my motors. What are you using and would one like ebay item 310399164033 work or is it a piece of junk. What would you use without spending big bicks. Thanks guys
  18. B

Taddwholesale on Ebay

For those who like to shop Ebay and use the advance search feature go and look up Taddwholesale. He still has Greyhound motors for sale(used, unknown condition) and now has Predators showing up starting at 99 cents. Happy hunting. Bill
  19. B

Heathkit Hilltopper Muffler

For anyone needing a muffler like this, check Ebay item 180801860881, its a Buy it Now for $49.99! Good Luck
  20. B

Universal cable Kits

For those who own trikes and are looking for longer then normal cables check out Motorcycle Braided Brake Hoses, Lines and Clutch Cables | Venhill, they sell universal cable kits for clutch/brake and throttle applications. They sell through Ebay stateside. See item 110737267099 for sample of...