Search results

1. AllisChalmersTag

AllisChalmersTag

2. C

The mini I have is an Allis Chamers not Gilson and yes I do still have it. Make me an offer that...

The mini I have is an Allis Chamers not Gilson and yes I do still have it. Make me an offer that I can not refuse.
  3. AllisChalmers

AllisChalmers

4. C

Wanted: Allis-Chalmers Mini Bike

Continued... It needs to have the motor redone (has not been ran in probably 10-15 years), new tires(maybe), new chain (rusted), new throttle cable, new seat, etc. Thanks for the replies.
  5. C

Allis Chalmers Mini Bike update I failed to mention that it does not run and will need to be restored. I am in Wichita Ks Please give me your email and I will send the pictures. I do not know how to post them into the forum without uploading them to a different site and then linking them...
  6. C

Allis Chalmers Mini Bike I have an all original very well used Allis Chalmers mini bike. It has all decals and covers. The foam in the seat is gone (ants made it their home), board still there though. I would be interested in selling it if the price is right. I can email pictures if interested...