Search results

1. W

Tote Gote Nova 670 for sale

To be more specific............. the motor mounts are not original or the drive belt, or the gas or oil and tires
  2. W

Tote Gote Nova 670 for sale

I've had this Gote for years and I have run out of room. It is all original Bonham Tote Gote, Nova 670 serial # 659. I have maintained it over the years, new motor mounts , new belt , new engine. It has been in storage for 2-3 years. I just pulled it out of storage after a couple of years and...
  3. W

What model is this gote?

I found the model. Thanks to those that replied. I had the paper work where I was trying to find motor mounts and had written down Nova 670. I just couldn't remember. I have a spare worm drive somewhere, gonna have to dig out all the Gote parts from storage. thanks again Joe
  4. W

What model is this gote?

Thanks "control", Yea I moved shortly after I made that vid and never addressed the problem. Now I'm back in the valley and no snow so I'm getting everything out of storage. Keep some sell some , gotta pare down the stuff
  5. W

What model is this gote?

I just pulled my Gote out of storage after a few years. I bought it long ago and the title has been lost so I don't have any info any more. Can anyone ID this gote for me. I have a Youtube vid that will show you every angle' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YIM_khldsY Thanks for the help...
  6. W

I lost my balls.......Climb away clutch

Richard....... where does that pilot washer go? The only washer I have on the setup is a stepped washer that fits between the engine and clutch that centers the clutch shroud. There wasn't anybody local that carried ball bearings, all the bearing places do not carry them. I ended up with 4...
  7. W

Thanks Richard! I just checked and there is a bearing place 2 block from my first job this morning down in Los Angeles. He wasn't hurt. I did rip him up a tad for not being in tune with his situation. How can your mode of transportation go tits up and you just stand there and go "duh"...
  8. W

The clutch on my Tote Gote losened up and it slung out the balls inside. My grand son was on it and didn't realize what happened other than it "didn't go anymore". He doesn't remember where he was for me to go retrieve an example to replace. If I can get the size I can go down to a bearing...
  9. W

I still have your Tec H60 setting here on the bench !! call me 951-402-9735

I still have your Tec H60 setting here on the bench !! call me 951-402-9735
  10. W

WTB Tote Gote 670 parts

I need the two vulcanized "donuts" that connect the chassis to the drive wheel. Mine sheared off (arrrrgh) its a 670 Nova. I couldn't get the pic to come up so here is the link https://picasaweb.google.com/1980r65/May142011?authkey=Gv1sRgCKus99mF6KKwXA#5606721586016783826
  11. W

WTB Tote Gote 670 parts

I need the two vulcanized "donuts" that connect the chassis to the drive wheel. Mine sheared off (arrrrgh) its a 670 Nova