What model is this gote?

I can't help with the model ID but I can sympathize with you on the torque converter belt issue. Belt riding up out of the driven pulley, dragging when pushing the machine, otherwise loose belt, all that I had. I also thought about shimming the driven sheaves. At that point it starts to get a little nonsensical, at least for me.

Thanks "control", Yea I moved shortly after I made that vid and never addressed the problem. Now I'm back in the valley and no snow so I'm getting everything out of storage. Keep some sell some , gotta pare down the stuff

I found the model. Thanks to those that replied. I had the paper work where I was trying to find motor mounts and had written down Nova 670. I just couldn't remember. I have a spare worm drive somewhere, gonna have to dig out all the Gote parts from storage.

thanks again

Joe

Yup 670 Nova Tote Gote. It is normal for the gote to 'creep' at idle. There should be shims between the clutch and stationary side of the clutch sheave. You could increase the number of shims if creep is excessive. It isn't good for the belt to allow the machine to idle while not moving. If you are going to idle while stopped, use the kickstand.