Search results

1. H

TAV 30 Brand New

tav 30 Please call me about you tav30 405-488-7683 thanks Hot Rod
  2. H

Tillotson Carb

Carb Will I be able to just put it on and adjust the hi and low and go? It is a stock HL304WX.
  3. H

Tillotson Carb

Carb Cant wait to get it in the mail. I got it fron NR Racing. Said will ship monday. Do you have to choke it much to get it started?
  4. H

Tillotson Carb

Ordered a HL304WX today. Was wondering if anyone else besides Minidragbike runes one? I just got a stock one but I am wondering what they do to the "Built" ones?
  5. H

Engine Won't Start

I got it running but it bogs off idle. Could it be my gas 89 otc. with 10-1 compression or the glued in air jet? After bog you better be holding on it runs gooooooooood!
  6. H

Engine Won't Start

Just finished my build and it won't start. HF 6.5 with CM cam, 26lb springs, rod, flywheel, adv. 4 deg., head milled .065, ported (remove sharp edges and blend valve gides), NGK plug, AFG header, carb bored .627, main .036, idle .020, no choke, throtle shaft thined, K&N style cleaner. It will...
  7. H

ProMods Tires

ProMod where did you get the tires on your green mini?
  8. H

i did a 6.5 swap

Plate The Pro Mod adaptor easily adapts a 6.5hp engine to a Doodlebug mini bike. Allows side to side adjustment as well as forward and back adjustment making chain alignment very simple when installing Pro Mods jackshaft assembly. Makes stock motor plate become more rigid. I have one and it...
  9. H

22cc HF Head

What do I need to polish chanber exaust port?
  10. H

AGK Doodlebug build up. Step by step

I bought one of ProMods plates and js they are the best quality and craftsmanship I have ever seen. The install was easy and is an important peice to a Hot Rod mini bike. Jeremy in Oklahoma
  11. H

Worth rebuilding or boat anchor?

Where is the show and swap meet at?
  12. H

Worth rebuilding or boat anchor?

Supernova I'm the guy in Shawnee and I have a stock engine I just took off a new DB if you are interested.
  13. H

New PMR Clutch Cover

Will the cover fit with your jackshaft and 6.5?
  14. H

$89.99 clone - March 12-14

Anyone know what size shafts the 11 and 13hp have?
  15. H

What kind of a seat can you come up with for a Trail Horst Chopper? MYBIZ has pictures of an...

What kind of a seat can you come up with for a Trail Horst Chopper? MYBIZ has pictures of an orig. seat.
  16. H

Cam and Rod for Briggs Animal

I am looking for a mild cam and a good rod for a Briggs Animal. I am working on a 6.5HP. I put a stock Animal steel cam, valve springs, carb, intake, K&N air cleaner, JR Dragster flywheel, advanced timeing, Robertson pipe, and removed gov.
  17. H

Trail Horse Parts

Looking for kickstand, rear fender, seat, sissy bar, and 4.10-3.50-6 universal Cheng Shin tire for a TH Chopper. Thanks
  18. H

WTB Cheng Shin Universal Tire

Guess I missed that one. I would have bought it. If anyone has another one I am interested.
  19. H

I just got one from All American Power Sport it to has no name and the tread is a little different looking. Im looking for one to match my back one its a Cheng Shin.
  20. H

New or a very good used one.