Search results

1. T

Mini Baja 5.5 163cc for sale in Portland, OR

I am selling my mini baja, heres the craigslist link Mini baja motorcycle 163cc I can deliver around the portland metro area for an extra $20 that includes gas and me loading and unloading it if interested contact me via craigslist ad
  2. T

how do I replace this bolt? holds the carb on

I made it too tight and it snapped on me, how do I get it out and where do I get a new one from?
  3. T

if this hose is broke will it cause a bunch of problems?

bike wont run, fires up but dies, only runs for about 30 seconds with choke on, talkin dip dang ole this hose broke wont work? it cant make the connection to that piece of plastic that covers the carb and the air filter sits on, mini baja 5.5 clone of honda gx motor
  4. T

need picture of top of carb on baja mini 5.5hp

I still cant get my baja mini to run after I sprayed it with water, I am thinking something is missing off the carb by the way it wont idle like its not getting proper air/fuel mixture, can somebody post a picture of the top of it after removing the air filter, for the 5.5 engine, all i can find...
  5. T

mini baja 5.5 wont run right after washing

It was running fine all day yesterday then today I pressure sprayed the tires and rims and the back of the engine because it had grease build up and after that it wont run, I drained all the gas out of the tank and the carb and put new gas, checked the spark plug, and it still wont run right...
  6. T

where is oil plug on mini baja 5.5?

I have recently purchased a mini bike, a mini baja 5.5 and I have already changed the two chains and the spark plug, but I need to know where the oil plug is, i have looked all around the engine and can not find it, I have already checked baja motorsports . com and all they have is the manual...
  7. T

bought mini baha 5.5 on craigslist for $100

I was lucky to find this mini baja 5.5hp on craigslist for only $100, the chain that goes around the clutch kept falling off and it was all rusted and really stiff so I replaced it and the chain that goes around the wheel, it runs really good now, starts up on the first pull, only problem is the...