Search results

1. pepboyspecial

L.A Drag Spot.

weren't you one of the guys i beat at the hanford race? not to mention that i had a blown head gasket and bent pushrods at that race :wink:
  2. pepboyspecial

L.A Drag Spot.

is anybody goin' to the eagle-field event up in dos palos?? 300ft minibike drags and a lot of 1/8mile old school drag cars. I have yet to be beaten:scooter:
  3. pepboyspecial

Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering Mini Bike Invitation OCT 8

Probly a stupid question but whats the normal regis. fee? i'll be there either way. waitin for someone to come take my title away :P
  4. pepboyspecial

EVENT: Eagle Field Fresno Dragways Reunion II Mini Bike Changes May 21st 2011

I do got one smack-talk thing to say, if you got a "mini-dragbike", pumped-up bike, bring it on if you think it can run! haulin' ass is easy, but haulin' ass with no bar in a short distance is a whole 'nother ballgame :scooter::scooter: Loved the event and to all the people who put the race on...
  5. pepboyspecial

Marvelousmarvs has roadrash

Marvelous!! i know you didn't wanna sacrifice your good riding gear since it doesn't heal like skin ;) sorry to hear the news tho, i've heard your still in one piece, is the bike thrashed?
  6. pepboyspecial

Yeap i'm stil laround, hiding in the shadows lol. I'm tryin to save a few bucks to get down there, i've heard the racin's good its just i got a few other projects a little higher on the priority list. I'll talk to the locals and see if we can get a little group to come down and hit a race or...
  7. pepboyspecial

The races were great last time out. tho i had a string of bad luck(had to ride 3 different bikes cuz of my head gasket problems lol) Fast tote goat be easy on the model-a this year, i can't drive for you cuz a bmw with a fruit driving wont be in the other lane :updown:
  8. pepboyspecial

EVENT: Giant Chevrolet - King Speedway in Hanford August 21st, 2010

will do, got my plates on the bike, back and side plates a little bigger that way the next guy down knows who just passed him :scooter: but i'll be on MY bike this time so gettin to the corners in front of charlie shouldn't be too much of a hassle, as long as my bike can stay together this time...
  9. pepboyspecial

EVENT: Giant Chevrolet - King Speedway in Hanford August 21st, 2010

Sounds like a good time, gotta bust out the ol' elbow pads again :wink: Rpm that bulls-eye on your back isn't gonna be seen unless you beat me into the first turn oh i'm puttin you a lap down :shifty:
  10. pepboyspecial

Dan, where do i find the post about briggs boy or the schiester? thanks, pepboy

Dan, where do i find the post about briggs boy or the schiester? thanks, pepboy
  11. pepboyspecial

Visalia Racing Report

Pretty much any style of track is ideal to me. whether it be 1/5 mile, the 3/8 mille big oval at hanford or the small oval at hanford or straight line. i liked the hanford track last time just for the fact that it was hard to ride and kept the racing really close. adapting to the track and...
  12. pepboyspecial

guys that race DB'S on dirt tracks

My buddy charlie hasn't cracked one yet and he rides the piss out of them. i haven't either but i only weigh about a buck 40. i do have a fairly radical motor thats 14.3:1 and turns 9600rpm that hasn't broke or wound up and warped the motor plate yet :smile: (haed gaskets are my issue :doah:)...
  13. pepboyspecial

how fast does your db30 go?

My bikes the same way, the number's ar a little extreme but accurate. on the radar gun i've gotten 51 out of it at 8800rpm in 300ft but its had a lot of work done. thats with a 11/73 gearing. then again i'm only about a 140lbs rider which wouldn't make much difference on the top end, more in...
  14. pepboyspecial

how fast does your db30 go?

the fastest i've gone is about 63. 51 spinning on dirt in a 300ft drag. kinda scared to go faster cuz i don't know of any speed ratings on these tires? wouldn't fancy a front tire shredding at 70 lol.
  15. pepboyspecial

guys that race DB'S on dirt tracks

the carlisle knobby's are THE tire. soft, good tread pattern and easy to dial in air pressure for straight or oval races.
  16. pepboyspecial

Best Mini Bike Ever Made

very true Mr. valvefloater! we have the best of a lotta different riders, bikes, weights sizes, heights and ages. the db30 has been hard to beat by other vintage minibikes, either stock or with a built engine on it. If i could fly out to michigan i would, if i could get to ventura i would too...
  17. pepboyspecial

Marvelousmarv's birthday today

sorry i'm a bit late but happy birthday mr. marvelous! I heard the doctor fixed you up a stronger set of wheels but i think age and trechery is still no match for youth and dexterity :updown: Hope your day was better than great and all's well!
  18. pepboyspecial

EVENT: Hanford Races May 29, 2010 Kings Speedway

Yeah, i gotta put a dish piston and a thicker head gasket in mine, 14:1 just keeps blowin them apart. I agree with minidragbike on about 500ft. dirt's so unprdictable that 660ft could get pretty hairy at the top end, but 300 was a little short. I'll have to do a little regearing for a longer...
  19. pepboyspecial

This weekend was a blast! had a lotta fun racing, gotto see some new faces and a lotta quick bikes. the video was great, anybody have one of the drags? I did chicken and bail on ridin minidragbikes doodlebug, i was caught up in a pissed off world tryin to make mine run so i could put in a...
  20. pepboyspecial

my ranch still needs a carburator :/ its gettin awfully close