Search results

1. banjo

Happy birthday Steve Durham

:happybday: Steve
  2. banjo

I'm a grandpa-update on Zoe

October 8-My daughter Rachelle brought Zoe (6 weeks old) over and said she was not acting normal and should she take her to the doctor. My wife looked her over and asked how she was that day? Rachelle said she was not wanting to eat, only sleep and did a projectile vomit. She had no eye contact...
  3. banjo

I'm a grandpa

Meet Zoe lyn. 8lbs.1oz. 20". Looks like I'll need another Rupp!!!!!!
  4. banjo

live axle advice needed

I got this go kart it has left side drive (rim mounted sprocket). I 'm going to put 2, 5 hp. tec. motors on it. my question is about steering.. Now (left drive only) kart push steers to right . If I go live axle it will want to go straight (like my polaris 4 wheeler on asphalt). I want to add...
  5. banjo

mercury clutch info needed

I have a old unused mercury 1" monster size clutch and want to find out what hp. it can handle . Was thinking of a 24hp onan wheelie kart . Part #gyn16 . Thanks ,Dave
  6. banjo

merkury clutch info needed

I have a old unused mercury 1" monster size clutch and want to find out what hp. it can handle . Was thinking of a 24hp onan wheelie kart . Part #gyn16 . Thanks ,Dave
  7. banjo

1971 Bolens sprint still in crate x2

Hi all I found two 1971 bolens sprint 440 triple snowmobiles still in crates. Anyone know much about them? I never messed with bolens sleds before. And the 440 triple I have never seen. Ring any bell with you guys ? Thanks Dave
  8. banjo

Got this cart today

Found it on cl. all there but motor & clutch. I have a 5 & 7 Tec to put on it anyone know what is. Thanks, Dave
  9. banjo

Rerestore on black widow

Morning all . I'm home with a hurting back . I went in my shop to look at my black widow this morning. After removing the dust I noticed last winters repaint failed . I used plastkote black with Dupount Nasson urathane clear coat. what appears to be mini pimples are all over it . It looked...
  10. banjo

supporting member ?

I dont know if my supporting membership went thru ok. or does it just take awhile:confused:Dave
  11. banjo

Ruppin in the parade

I ran the scrambler in the parade this weekend. I have always run my 50 elsinore cuz I can wheelie till I don't want to anymore. I ride around around and keep the tire smoke coming off the cars in the group. Always have a ball. I got a email with some pics. so I figured I would share them :thumbsup:
  12. banjo

MR 50 elsinore carb help

So I Pulled a bonehead and blew the main jet out in my lawn while cleaning the carb. Anyone Know where to find one?
  13. banjo

any ultralite guys ?

I'm gathering a flock of ultralite nuts for this years eaa. fly-in in Oshkosh Wi. I own & fly a Kasperwing 180-B modified ,Just wondering if any of you guys fly. Not enough snow to fly my sled so I already have plane on the brain. And RUPPIN of course....
  14. banjo

rupp black widow ?

I need to make sure before i buy a B/W. .Not OEM. motor or dellorto. Has correct tires,pipe,tank.. both fenders are chrome, . Can I check ser.#. front rake angle ?. rear swing arm changes ?. I"m going to see it sat. [7HRS.one way]. Hope someone can help.Thanks.
  15. banjo

rupp gas tank info.

is mounting bracket on rupp fuel tank soldered or welded to bottom of tank.also is 70 scrambler rally red the same as rupp red on snowmobile. thanks.
  16. banjo

what do you guys think

I have a chance to buy a 70s chapparal 90 cc .Are they worthwhile to get into?
  17. banjo

new from wisconsin

hello from banjo. found this site while scraching for parts . i'm 49 year old KID from Oconomowoc wi. I have been into mini bikes , big bikes, muscle cars, sledz,. o.k. I'll cut the #@*& I was born a motor head. my 2 wheel toys are a 1970 rupp scrambler,71 ruttman...