Search results

1. mwmurrell

Will somebody please educate on this old briggs i just picked up

I bought this complete and running briggs for 20. I only bought it for the tank and clutch but not i see that i cant really use the tank. I was hoping one of you pros would educate me on how this intake and carb system works. Im sure i could and will figure it out when i take it apart but id...
  2. mwmurrell

fUEL tank needed asap rough/new cylindrical prefered

I am in need of a fuel tank for my manco streaker. I want an old school cylindrical tank but at this point, i will take whatever i can make look good. I need an old school tank with potential and i need it now haha! exterior condition doesnt matter but i have to be able to work with the interior...
  3. mwmurrell

Maybe an odd approach at GX200 throttle assembly- Will it work?

I am pretty sure this will work but if it doesn't that's ok because it may be kind of a far shot. I would like some input from you guys to see if you think this could function well. Here are a pics of the parts. Spring, rod, base plate, "L" bracket, conduit, 10mm wrench (pivot arm), extra...
  4. mwmurrell

Wanted: cylindrical fuel tank clean inside and rough/needing work on exterior-unique

I am trying to get the best deal so Im a little flexable on the details. I am interested in a round/cylindrical (oval even semi square/box) is ok for the rite price. I just have to be able to use it as a functioning fuel tank so the inside needs to be clean. The outside (scratches and...
  5. mwmurrell

Manco Streaker? What is this frame? What has been removed/added? Plz help

Every Streaker frame iv researched are different than this one. You guys told me this is a Manco Streaker frame and i would agree but i think allot of it has been stripped off. Any info would help soo much.... I just want to know what i have. Nothing is really going to be stock once im through...
  6. mwmurrell

its been a few months. What is this predator and how does it match up to the gx200

Im not really a newb but i like to stay informed. Its been a few months since iv been on the site so i dont know what the predator is. How does it compare to a gx200 (all performance basics induced) any info would be really nice. thx
  7. mwmurrell

Lets play "who can identify that frame"

Iv been slowly getting this project done and am about to start assembly. Here are some pics of the frame only (dont mind the surface rust). Maybe one of you folks could tell me what make and model i have here. I appreciate any help this is a link to pics purple sticky punch pictures by...
  8. mwmurrell

60t rear sprocket #35 chain. 4.10 X 5.0-5 rear tire. What tooth clutch should i buy?

I have an older, pretty generic minibike frame that I tore down and purchased a GX200 for the power plant. I have completed all the performance basics and I plan to continue to upgrade. At this point i just want to get her running. I need a clutch. I have the gx200, my sprocket is a 60 tooth...
  9. mwmurrell

Need help with some basic Tecumseh questions

All of my experience is with clones because they are cheep and easy. I recently bought a bike that has a Tecumseh 3.5. The positioning of the intake places the carb and airfilter in really bad positions directly up on the fender. The engine runs well but isn't made for a minibike ( i...
  10. mwmurrell

NEEDED springer forks

My front suspension on our manco thunderbird is fubar. I cant exactly remember the length of the mounting sleeve. If anyone has anything that just maybe i could get to work send me a pm. as long as its close i can fab up the rest. Let me know asap thanks!
  11. mwmurrell

Manco Thundercat/ GX200 project almost ready, need suggestions please!

Last weekend my dad turned 54 and i bought him an old manco thundercat (may be called thunderbird im not sure). When i was young he bought me my first minibike and i have never fallen out of love with them. My brother and sister (11 and 13) both have doodlebugs and my popps has been really...
  12. mwmurrell

Just purchased a Tecumseh AH817MB any info would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for viewing this thread. I just finished my most recent project- very simple just fixed up a beat up baja doodlebug for my 12 yr old brother. Sooo i found this new project which i am extremely excited to start. It is some kind of newer frame i believe ( i will try to identify the frame...