Search results

1. S

Cat 300x mini bike in ARIZONA

Here is a pretty nice looking Cat 300x. It has a 3 or 3.5 motor on it. Thumb throttle, scrub and clutch brakes good running condition. Start at $200.00, but I am open to suggestions and offers on the price.
  2. S

My son's Christmas present

I bought this mini bike off of craigslist for $25. It was pretty much complete, but in pieces. Here is how it sits today. Just gotta fab up a band brake mount for the clutch, attach the throttle cable and make a seat cover. I believe it is a 300x, what do you all think?
  3. S

What kind of cable end do I need (brake handle)?

I bought one of these off of ebay. Are all brake cables a standard size? I don't want to order the wrong one. NOS LEFT RUPP STYLE MINI BIKE BRAKE LEVER w/ADJUSTER on eBay.ca (item 150390281095 end time 28-Nov-09 13:20:34 EST)
  4. S

Thought this looked interesting

I don't know what it is or if it even qualifies as a mini bike, but it looks pretty cool. Unique motorbike - aluminum frame Chris
  5. S

Best place to order 4.5" band brake?

Where is the best place to order a 4.5" band brake? The only place I have found wants more to ship it than the part costs.
  6. S

What kind of mini bike is this? Craigslist Ad

thought it looked kind of cool. Is it worth it? mini bike Thanks, Chris
  7. S

Hello from AZ

I found this site researching mini bike parts for a homebuilt mini that I am building that will ride on 22" balloon tires. Looks like a ton of good info and people on this site. Chris
  8. S

Where are all of the homebuilt frames at?

I want to see pics of your home designed and built bikes.