Search results

1. Cyanide

billet rod gone

:censure: so saturday im riding the kart with my modified briggs 5 hp on it, terrorizing the grass at the local school when i hear the dreaded "clunk" noise behind me and when i turn around unfortunately i see this...
  2. Cyanide

Drag racing clutch

ive got a briggs 5 horse with mods: straight 3 stage header, billet rod, milled head, 03-ss cam, lapped valves, advanced timing, 3 horse flywheel, blueprinted carb, and minor block work pushing 15 hp now. it seems to have a load at idle and the clutch starts smoking after a 1/8 mile pass. its a...
  3. Cyanide

minibike frame for sale

trying to find a minibike frame for sale in texas all i really need is the frame nothing else i want to build a mini drag bike i a fun minibike idk. the frame can be in any condition not trying to pay over $80 for just a frame. so what you got:thumbsup:
  4. Cyanide

ignition coil

so today i finally got my briggs tuned better than ever, rode it for a while doing test passes down my street. when i come back to start it i wont fire up at all :censure: so i check everything and it wont even fire once or get spark.:shrug: is it possible the coil went out this fast
  5. Cyanide

billet intake

where can i get this intake
  6. Cyanide

carb question again

ok i installed a new 03-ss dyno cam in my briggs 5 hp raptor and it wont rev past about 4500 rpms but the cam is rated to 7000 and the governor has been removed so whats wrong now
  7. Cyanide

engine bearing

so im about to install a new cam on my briggs raptor but i cant get the bearing off the crankshaft what are ways to get it off ive tried prying it already no sucess though
  8. Cyanide

cam break in

whats a way some of you guy break in a new cam cause ive heard lots of methods and dont know which is best i want it to last longer than my last cam (1 year)