Search results

1. james c

go power/bonanza sprocket 60t

pm me if anyone has a nice or repop 60 tooth drum brake sprocket to fit go powers
  2. james c

bug or k&p mini bike wanted

anyone ready to part with there bug mini bike? pm me also wanted are bug parts like frames or wheels tires brakes tanks seats etc
  3. james c

harrison wildcat parts

what have you? i need sprocket and brake, seat, one original tire kickstand. pm me
  4. james c

wtb van tech or savage mini bike

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/jim062568/van%20tech%20mini%20bikes_zpswxi4iw2h.jpg also wanted, kart engines mcculloch komet
  5. james c

mickey thompson mini dragster

here is a link to a mickey dragster, this is a buddy of mine so no stupid comments please. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5159727749.html
  6. james c

bug flea mini bike

finally building my bug mini bike. nos tank from bug and nos clinton from bug. http://vid855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/jim062568/20150316_175728_001_zpsbhfxhpj6.mp4
  7. james c

barris chainguard

Briggs mini bike 3.5 !!super fast!!
  8. james c

wherehouse full of chilton tanks!

Vintage Antique Steel 1 Gal Gas Fuel Tank with Indicator Cap Briggs Clinton | eBay
  9. james c

cannot see any pics in albums

OldMiniBikes.com Forum - Powered by vBulletin Log Out Settings My Profile Notifications Welcome, james c Home Forum New PostsPrivate MessagesFAQCalendarCommunity Forum Actions Quick Links Photos Home My Photos · My Albums · My Favorites · [ 37 messages ] Home · Search ·...
  10. james c

mickey bike build

collected enough parts to build a mickey bike, waiting on a seat and still have to install a few more parts and im cruising in style. sorry i cant figure out how to post a pic yet
  11. james c

mcculloch bp399t engine

found this extremely rare mcculloch 399 cc twin cylinder balanced piston engine. 17000 rpm and 30 stock hp. there are now five known to exist. this one was out of box but nos. it was used as a door stop. id like to put it in a kart but has a snowmobile crank, maybe a snowmobile clutch and...
  12. james c

sno runner mini bike

i bought this from a guy who lived in the desert, well it still has not snowed, (since 1979) and he got tired of waiting and sold me his nos snow runner, this bike has never seen snow! im offering it up here and will ship if i get my price. bike is like new! very minor bumps and scratches. was...
  13. james c

continental nos engines

i scored a motherload of red seal engines and parts. check it out!
  14. james c

a cool doodlebug/mustang scooter story

Cork's Mustang Story By Cork Marcheschi I had left my studio in Pacifica to grab a couple of sandwiches at Sam’s Deli but when I got there, Sam’s Deli had been spirited away and the sign read that a NEW deli would replace it. I liked Sam and his wife. This pair made sandwiches of integrity...
  15. james c

powell phantom 7 JL

working on my phantom 7 should be road worthy soon, no million dollar resto here. its only original once.
  16. james c

anyone in boise id?

looking to pay someone to pick up an engine in nampa for me. i can pay you 75 bucks for your trouble pm me
  17. james c

borg warner t-92 tranny

im looking for a power king yard tractor transmission for a project bike. they came on many old yard tractors id be interested in a few of them. warner t92 unit only.
  18. james c

trail bike with transmission

im looking for a gearbox like the one in this bike, its a warner t-92. does anyone have one to sell? they came in the power king tractors and bready tractors. ps, anyone know what bike its in? I have no idea what it is but I wanna put the tranny in a bearcat. here is a link to the thread...
  19. james c

anyone in tucson az?/free minibike

i have three minibikes to pick up at the same location, if someone can go pick them up for me ill give you one for your help. pm me
  20. james c

arctic cat two stroke

someone get this bike for me! Arcticcat mini bike vintage