Search results

1. zook94

Awesome Vintage Mini No BS

This guy watches TV, and knows the value of his vintage stuff. L@@K ///////////// Motorcycle Vintage Mini Bike L@@K ///////////// L@@K ///////////// Motorcycle Vintage Mini Bike L@@K ///////////// (Belding ) Date: 2010-01-05, 8:43AM EST Reply to...
  2. zook94

Stumbled over this....

Wondering what it would be worth? Look original? What kind of value could I expect? I don't mind someone else jumping on it, thats the risk you take posting publicly about nice finds. Thoughts???? mini bike
  3. zook94

Mini for sale in Michigan $150

Again, not mine, but another board I visit, but don't remember why.... older mini bike, newer 5hp briggs and stratton all parts there, i was going to restore it but am to busy. $150 Trades also (loking for IPOD 30-80 gig) Notice the cool springer style front end Mini Bike 5hp runs NOW...
  4. zook94

Score! Honda GX340

Found one locally for $20. Guy I bought it from said it needed rings. Compression was ~ 60 PSI. Adjusted the valves at the rockers, compression is now a cool 100 PSI. Good enough for me. All it needs is a recoil starter, and an exhaust. Now to decide what to bolt it to....... :biggrin:
  5. zook94

Harbor Freight clones, any good?

My story. I sent my Father in Law to Harbor Freight for a honda clone engine. I understand that there are two different engines, but don't know the difference. I can't tell any difference in the two, except that the cheaper one is not available for sale in California. So, I finally break...
  6. zook94

Whats this engine?

I'm looking for an original engine for my Trapper Trail bike. I have found a couple pictures on the web, but the one located here: http://jleibovitch.tripod.com/7058b3c0.jpg seems to be the most complete, and has a proper fitting engine. It doesn't look like a west bend 2 stroke to me, which...
  7. zook94

Go Joe Mini For Sale

Not mine, but on a board I frequent: Go Joe Mini For Sale
  8. zook94

Looking for fiberglass dune buggy kart

I have only seen one of these in my lifetime, its a half scale fiberglass Manx style dune buggy, full bodied with CVT drive, and a two cylinder rockwell engine. I am looking desperately for one, restorable to basket case, as long as there is enough fiberglass to restore. Everything else is...
  9. zook94

What to do with this gem

Undecided as to what to do with this guy. Non original motor, needs new belt, but runs and drives great. I have the original gas tank, but the plastic was cut out to get to the fuel filler on the Tecumseh replacement engine by the previous owner.