Search results

1. flatheadpopup

possible cat in colorado

Here's one for sale on Craigslist in Colorado...not sure if its a cat. It looks like a cat to me except for the forks. mini bike, mini motor cycle 3hp
  2. flatheadpopup

How much chain clearance needed?

I know this is a really easy to answer question...except I am waiting on my chain to arrive and want to finish setting up my rear axle spacers/build a bracket for my drum brake. Basically I need to know how much clearance is needed between the sprocket and frame rails to allow for a #35 chain...
  3. flatheadpopup

Sportsman 300 roller for sale or trade in Colorado

Well, finances have taken a downturn so I am only going to be building one bike. I have decided to build the mini and let go of my Tote Gote type bike. From my research I have determined it to be a Sportsman 300 that was built in Denver Colorado in the 60's. It is complete with the exception...
  4. flatheadpopup

11x3.50x6.00 too small as a back tire?

Hey guys, I am new to building mini-bikes so please forgive the elementary questions. I've got a really cool looking vintage Goodyear Blue Streak slick that I was thinking of using on the back of my Zebra 500 that I am going to build...but is an 11" diameter tire going to be too small? I...
  5. flatheadpopup

what engine and converter for Tote Gote?

I picked up this Tote Gote (or similar) this last week without an engine or converter and am wondering what would be the best setup to get this thing up and going? I don't mind fabricating to make things work and originality isn't my highest priority at this time. Here are a couple of pics...
  6. flatheadpopup

picked these up this week...what are they?

Hi all, I am new here and just purchased these two project bikes earlier this week. I go by the same username over on the HAMB so if anyone is from there...hello! Anyways, one of the frames looks like a...