Search results

1. Z

Paint colour question

I have a Lil Indian Outlaw II chopper I am re-doing. This poor things had about a dozen "buck ninety-eight aerosol overhauls" in its life. The $64 question....can anyone tell me what shade of green "GASTRIC GREEN" is?? For some odd reason it's not listed in any paint code book...Lil Indian ads...
  2. Z

Good Friday for sure

Spent an afternoon chasing down some leads...all were good! I even came home with 2 complete and running Kohler K91 4hp cast iron engines... The Bird El Tigre will run with a tank, throttle assembly and chain. The Fox is gonna take a lil work...
  3. Z

2 hours of scrounging brings home another truckload

Pix 1 & 2 is a Amphicat ATC. Ever seen one? Pic 3 is a ARCO Pic 4 is I think a ARCO? Pix 5 is a Mont. Wards
  4. Z

Going to look at the Mother Lode tomorrow

Hi all, Had a customer come into my shop today and offer me a pile of minibikes. I'm going to look at them in the morning.....They were described as everything from frames to complete...
  5. Z

Chopper frame needs ID

Found this chopper frame while scrounging the countryside for mini's and parts...forks are obviously bent...rear suspension might hold some clues...any ideas???
  6. Z

Is this a Gran Prix???

I spent a couple hours pouring over the pictures on this site and the only thing I can find like it is a Gran Prix. The front end is unique to those from what I can figure. The rear wheel adjustment area also matches. The GP's shown in the gallery have a diff frame than this. Soooo....is it a GP...
  7. Z

Bird Minibike model needs ID.

I picked up an old 5 spoke wheel Bird Engineering mini a few yrs back. I'm trying to find out what model name & year it is. I figure it's mid 70's vintage. The model number on the tag is 24043. Right now it's stripped bare and heading for the sand blasting cabinet. I really got a kick outta how...
  8. Z

Fresh meat....but well seasoned!

Hi everybody!:smile: Name's Brian. been a pretty prolific minibike builder. Just coming off about 5 years of inactivity with minibikes. My interest is back and now I'm ready to get back into the scene. Hope to make a few new friends and maybe meet some old ones here. Thanks to all for a nice...