Is this a Gran Prix???

I spent a couple hours pouring over the pictures on this site and the only thing I can find like it is a Gran Prix. The front end is unique to those from what I can figure. The rear wheel adjustment area also matches. The GP's shown in the gallery have a diff frame than this. Soooo....is it a GP or am I all wet? Thanks again for this wonderful forum and website. -Brian

It is not the Grand Prix. See if it has a stamping on the front motor plate. If it does it should be YTM made in Taiwan. The YTM stands for Yuon Ta Manufacturing. And it will have a circle around it. I marked your picture on where to find the stamping. The mini was sold under different names so to pin point it without the sticker on the front forks is guessing.

Sanded off the area you indicated and there are no letters or digits stamped in the frame. I don't know what to think...I can't find any stickers or such anywhere on the frame. I know this mini was around in the early 80s. I knew the fella I got it from. But he's dead now!

I have a Bird Engineering mini at the sand blaster. When I go pick it up this week I,m going to drop this frame off to be blasted. When it comes back I will inspect it for any kind of trademark....We'll know more (maybe) in a week or so. Thanks to all who have taken the time to provide info! -Brian