Search results

1. U

INFORMATION and/or PICTURES? DingHow / Ding-How c.1970 Taiwan MiniBike...DING HOW!

My Ding How found a good home today. Had to let it go before I got attached . On to the next project. Cant keep them all.
  2. U

INFORMATION and/or PICTURES? DingHow / Ding-How c.1970 Taiwan MiniBike...DING HOW!

I never noticed a tag on the axle mount. It is an h50 with a fresh set of points and condenser clean carb it should fire right up. Im missing some pieces from the throttle set up can anyone sent me a picture of what its supposed to look like please.
  3. U

a screw on clutch?

Cut a keyway in it . Threads must have been for the impeller.
  4. U

Moto skeeter parts

Parts I havent had any luck finding parts. Did manage to find belts from a guy on kijiji in Quebec. New Old Stock.
  5. U

How much is a1972 650 Moto-Skeeter worth?

not that many around I have only seen one in my area and I own it. Parts are few and far between so you need to get in good with your local parts guys.
  6. U

Help identify please???

Couple for sale in Calgary Kijiji. You want to sell that one?
  7. U

Found a great deal tonight

First come first serve. After a few no shows thats what I do now. Cash Talks
  8. U

Moto Skeeter Project

There was a Moto-Ski dealer at the end of my street when I was younger. The guy still lives in the house and he told me he never ever had one in stock. He did however get the kit to turn a snowmobile into a 4 wheeler which he still has. He is going to have a look threw the left overs for me ...
  9. U

1972 Keystone Made in BC

I made my buddy buy it its in great shape. Starts first pull. Nice find.
  10. U

1972 Keystone Made in BC

I may have to Pick that up . Can be my next project after the Moto-Skeeter. Have to hide it from the wife she will shoot me!
  11. U

1972 Keystone Made in BC

This is in my area but I thought some of you may enjoy it. Its on KIJIJI. Add number 203969433 In Fredericton New Brunswick. kijiji is like Craigs list in Canada. Have a Look.
  12. U

Moto Skeeter Project

I had never seen one before. I was working in a garage one day and had to move something and it was under A tarp. I had to have it took me almost 2 years before the fella called and said he would sell it. I have a couple Moto Ski snowmobiles so this fits right in.
  13. U

Moto Skeeter Project

Hey guys my 71 Moto Skeeter had its maiden voyage this week. I replaced all the bearings in the front and rear wheel. Tripple tree and Jackshaft. New Chain and jackshaft sprocket. Rear sprocket is huge and im still on the hunt for one. Not sure how many teeth it has yet. Gas tank cleaned and...
  14. U

Doodlebug brake pads.

Anyone had any luck making brake pads for the disk brakes on a Bug? They are Kidney bean shaped..
  15. U

Looking for a good site to buy parts that ships to CANADA.

Anything would be great. Thanks for the help guys.
  16. U

Looking for a good site to buy parts that ships to CANADA.

used to be a place in Moonstown Ontario called Sprockets Minibikes . He shipped inside Canada . Other than that I havent had any luck either . Most of my stuff comes from Princess Auto or my local parts dealer if they take the time to help you out. Ebay is a rip off buy the time you pay the...
  17. U

Moto Skeeter Parts

Ok here is a good question. does anyone know where im going to find stock brake cables and throttle cables for my 71 Moto-Skeeter? Or can I just walk into my local bike shop and order them up? The brake cables have built in brake light switches. The rear one was so seized i had to cut it off...
  18. U

1924 Armstead Snow Motors project

Thats cool didnt they have an RC car with a set up like that?