Search results

1. M

Methanol To Alcohol

Hey OMBer's I HAve A Quick Question I Just Bought A Blockzilla 2 From A Friend With a 28mm Mikuni Carb Set-Up To Run Methanol I Really Dont Wanna Run Methanol Because Of The Maintenance That Comes With It Drain Fuel Lines etc How Can I Convert It To Run Alcohol Can I Just Get It Rejetted Or I...
  2. M

WANTED!! Street Or PocketBike Tire For DB30

Looking For A Pocket Bike Tire To Fit My Doodle Bug Front Fork Or A Street Tire!!
  3. M

2013 DoodleBug Build!

Whats Up! Mini Bikers!! I Would Like To First Introduce Myself My Name Is Marlin From Detroit Michigan, I Have A Build To Show You Guys For The Next Couple Months I Purchased A DB30 Roller Of CL For 120 Bucks Last Summer, Threw A 6.5 Clone On And Still Not Satisfied With the Speed...
  4. M

Help:Slick For Stock Doodle Bug Back Rim

Whats Up Mini Bikers! Quick Question I Have A DB30 That I'm Having A Very Hard Time Finding A Slick That Would Fit The Back Rim :shrug: Is There Any One That Can Point Me Into The Right Direction Or At least A Website lol I Would Appreciate It!!:thumbsup: I Also Have A Build Coming Up Soon! Be...
  5. M

Detroit Area

Hey Whats Up OldMiniBikes..Quick Question Is There Anybody On Here That Lives In The Detroit Area That Build Small Motors Or Know How To Mod Them..Im Lookin To Build A Mini Bike But I Have No Idea What Too Do With These Small Engines.. So If YOu Could Hit Me Up I Appricate It :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. M

How Fast With This Set Up.?

Heyyyy OldMiniBikes Im New Too The Mini Bike (DODDLEBUG) World lol But Check Diss I Been gettin Like Alot Of Information From here And Youtube..So Recently I Went To Pepboys And Bought The Doddlebug 30 And Da Motor Sucks **** So I Went And Search For Motors And Found A Lot Of Trends About The Harbor...