2013 DoodleBug Build!

Whats Up! Mini Bikers!! I Would Like To First Introduce Myself My Name Is Marlin From Detroit Michigan, I Have A Build To Show You Guys For The Next Couple Months I Purchased A DB30 Roller Of CL For 120 Bucks Last Summer, Threw A 6.5 Clone On And Still Not Satisfied With the Speed :scooter::shrug: lol I Wanna Turn This Thing Into Something Mild But Not To Wild lol I Just Ordered A Few Parts Nothing Major Just A Sprockets Slicks And Hydro Break Now Its The Waiting Part Part :crying: Ill Post A Few Pics Of Them When They Arrive. Im Not To Experienced With These Lil Things So Any Help Is Well Appreciated :thumbsup:

There are many DB30 builds on this site. Just look around. I have two threads on my DB builds. One mild, one wild.

Probably any question you could ask has already been covered somewhere here, but post them anyway. :thumbsup:

And welcome to the fun!

Nice Lil Weather Out Today Lil Windy So I Broke Down The Bike In The House Everything Was A Piece Of Cake Coming Expect That D**M Rim Off The Back Tire But I Managed:thumbsup: I Also Removed That Ugly Fender Because I'm Looking For More Of A Drag Look If Anyone Interested I Have Fender Stock Wheels And One Hub For Sale..Besides Breaking It Down I Have Nothing Else To Do But Wait On Parts :no: Thought About Getting The Bike Painted But I'm Looking For Speed Not Looks :laugh: Here's A Few Pics!!! :thumbsup:

Before The Break Down...

Stupid Tire lol

After....

Paint looks pretty good in the pics. Maybe just polish it up?

I use glass cleaner for lube when removing and installing tires. Dries without residue.

No Work Done Today Still Waiting On Parts Also Just Ordered A Few More Parts Catch Can And i Forget The Bolt Set For The Sprocket Adapter :doah:Should Be Ready To Order The Motor In Like Two Weeks :thumbsup:

I GOT PARTS TODAY SPROCKET CATCH CAN AND ADPARTER I TIRED TO PUT ON THE SPROCKET ADAPTER N IT DOESNT FIT FML :shrug::shrug: i think i might have to grind it smh pics later

Okay After A Few (FRIENDLY) Taps lol:hammer: The Sprocket Went On With No Problem I Have No Idea Why It Was Such a Hug Fit But Its On :laugh::thumbsup:Still Waiting On My Back Slick And I Pick Up My Front Street Rim And Tire From A Member Friday Should Have A Complete Roller Breaks And Everything Completed By Sunday Then After That MOTOR!!!!:drinkup: Here Is A Few Pics....

Yeah, sometimes they are tight on the hub. But that is a good thing. You know it is well centered.

Nice sprocket... Pink? Purple? or is it the lighting...

I GOT PARTS TODAY MY HYDRO BREAKS AMD BACK SLICK I TIRED TO PUT THE TIRE ON RIM AND ENDED UP BUSTING MY THUMB so ima just drop it off at that mini bike store lol pics :thumbsup:saturday!

After A LONGGGGG Week Of Work I Finally Got Some Work Done On The Bike First I Would Like To Thank Brad Over At Motorcity Minis For Mounting My Tire!!:thumbsup: And Member 93notch408 For The Cool Front Tire:thumbsup: So Far I Have A Complete Roller Only Issue Is That I HAve To Get Smaller Bolts For The Hydro Breaks Bracket The Ones I Have Are Too Long :doah::censure: I Also Picked Up A Gas Can From Motorcity Minis That I Will Be Painting Pretty Soon Next Is Figuring Out What Motor SetUp I Wanna Run That Sould Be In The Next Couple Weeks Heres A Few Pics Tell Me What You Guys Think Pretty Good For A First Timer Eh :thumbsup::laugh:

And Here She Go.........