Search results

1. B

Do I need a spacer for 40 series clutch?

Hi, I'm installing a 40 series clutch on a 8 hp Briggs motor and my question is whether I need a spacer on the end of the crank. The crank is 2 3/4 and the clutch is just under 4 " deep, about a 1" difference. Do I need a spacer on the end of the crank, or is the bolt good enough? Thanks.
  2. B

6.5 clone in Super Bronc?

Hi all, Last year I bought a torn apart Super Bronc from another board member, and I have been wondering how to complete the bike. It came with the 40 series driven/jackshaft, but no driver, as it turns out they are kinda pricey to replace. More than I am willing to spend, since this Bronc...
  3. B

Looking for Comet 40 driver

I'm looking for a Comet 40 series driver, in decent shape. Thanks!
  4. B

Which clutch for Super Bronc?

So I bought Jeep4me's Super Bronc roller along with a Tec 7hp with I think is a 5/8 drive. The engine does not have the driver half of the clutch and someone suggested I look on BMI for a replacement. The jackshaft has the stock driven on it. Does anyone have any experience with the...
  5. B

Heathkit Hilltopper rear tire options?

HI all, I was wondering if 18x8.5 turf tires were the only option for my Hilltopper. The tire on there now is in pretty good shape, bit it is a very square profile with more of a turf tread style. Are there any ATV (knobby) style tires available? I saw one 18x9.5 knobby, but I assume this...
  6. B

New member with questions

Hello all, I've been lurking the last few weeks reading the forum and figuring out which mini bike I wanted to pick up. I ended up getting a Heald Hilltopper roller a Briggs 8 hp (I think), not installed yet original clutch and chain cover original muffler The bike is missing the...