Search results

1. S

WTS-Phoenix Ridge Runner- fort collins colorado

I am selling my Phoenix Ridge runner. it runs and probably should be in someone collection. It was my father in laws, i had fixed it and got it running, and gave it back to him. Well he had it setting out side for the past year and it never moved from the place i left it. so I took it back and...
  2. S

heathkit boonie project

located in Fort Collins Colorado $150 not interested in shipping, so it will be pick up locally only I bought the a few years ago to fix up. never got around to it. It ran when I bought it, can't get it started, and have not put any effort into it. It is not all original, the jack...
  3. S

manco dingo kart

I have a manco dingo kart for sale location fort collins colorado price $300 obo would like local pick up I have a pic just don't know how to up load it.. PM me with you email and I will send it out promptly the kart runs and drives, it's in need of some tlc. Was going to restore it...
  4. S

manco dingo go kart

moved to the more than 2 wheel section
  5. S

need B&S starter rewind for a 5.5hp motor

i need a whole starter rewind assembly for a Briggs model 135212 type 0006 02 any one have one they want to sell
  6. S

oil leaking out of the crankcase breather

Ok so I accidentally put too much oil in the motor and now the oil keeps leaking out of the crank case breather... how do I fix this? drain out some of the oil? any help will be appreciated tecumseh h30
  7. S

Steering spring needed

I am in need of a steering spring that would fit on an ARCO easy rider.... I have paypal
  8. S

How to clean out a gas tank

so how are you guys cleaning out your gas tanks? I have an old B&S tank with some rust inside. how do I clean it out?
  9. S

heath kit boonie bike front wheel

Does anyone know why they used a 6in rim on front and a 8in on back??? I would really like to change the front to an 8 in rim with about a 16inch or taller tier on the front...is this a bad thing to do? I can move the front fender up a little....
  10. S

Needed 4" rim, tire, hub, sprocket assembly

Found what i am looking for... Thanks
  11. S

ok so what is this?

I just bought this off my buddy, going to build it up for the kid. what is it??? where can i find a seat? I think it has a BS 2.5 hp motor
  12. S

look what I scored yesterday

found this little guy on CL for $120 not bad put gas in it and go. been riding the kids around all weekend so far.
  13. S

Phoenix Ridge Runner project

Hey guys just thought I would post some pics of my Ridge runner project. I didn't take any pics when i first brought it home. My father in law bought it from a bike grave yard in Arizona some years ago and never worked on it. When I asked him about it, it was located on the junk pile. so I...
  14. S

Exhaust port threads

Does anyone know what size the threads are on a tecumseh H30-H50 engines. I noticed that you can either use a flanged muffler or thread in a pipe. is it 3/4 inch??? 5/8 any one know? Aaron
  15. S

Ok.. I did it now

So I recently acquired this early 60's vintage Ridge Runner mini bike with what I think is an H30 on it. messed with it a bit and got it running... not well. so I ordered a carb rebuild kit for it. so, as I was messing around with it tonight, i decided to take it apart and have a look at it. I...
  16. S

H30 engine rebuild questions

So I want to rebuild this motor, where can I find parts? repair manual? I was told by a local small engine repair man to toss it and buy a new one. He said it is not worth it? I would like to try to do it myself and if I brake it, then i guess I have to buy a new one. so what do I need...
  17. S

hello from colorado

Hey guys!! my father in law , today gave me a ridge runner mini bike. don't know much about it.... got it running a few hours ago.... looking forward to chatting on line and learning a thing or two... aaron
  18. S

aluminum angle bar frame Ridge runner????

So i am rying to identify this mini bike and get some info maybe a mnual or some pictures of one that is fully asembled. it is an aluminum angle bar frame- bolted together- tecumseth engine- there is a name plate rivited in the stering head stock... says ridge runner phoenix.. maybe 1960...