Search results

1. B

2nd Ruttman Build

Haven’t been here in some time, but got finished with this Ruttman Wild Goose about 2 years ago. Now I have 2. 1 purple, 1 orange
  2. B

2nd Ruttman Build

Haven’t been here in some time, but got finished with this Ruttman Wild Goose about 2 years ago. Now I have 2. 1 purple, 1 orange
  3. B

New Ruttman Restore

I’ve been away from site for awhile. I’ve had this Ruttman for awhile and I’m now going to restore it.
  4. B

Who plays music instrument and what?

I play guitar..Takamine EG530ssc, Fender American Strat,Charvelle 625C
  5. B

Roll Call: Your height and weight?

Im 6'3" 250lbs.
  6. B

Baja DoodleBug <Rolling frame

a little over a year ago there was a seller on Ebay, Paul Hull Motorsports in Arizona that always sold Doodlebugs and rolling frames pretty cheap. I should have bought one. Does anyone know about that dealer and if he still sells them. I had the phone number which is no loger in service.
  7. B

Weird phrases our fathers said..Post them

this discussion came up recently about things our fathers said when they got mad. I dont use any of them except joking. If you have any post them so we can try to figure it out. My old man and some friends fathers use to say MAN ALIVE!. What does that mean? I've started it. Keep it going
  8. B

S Shaped muffler pipe for vintage Tecumseh?

I need a little help. Does anyone out there know where to get one of those older S shaped exhaust pipe mufflers that used to be on the H30 H40 Tecumseh engines back in the mid 70's? I cant seem to locate anyone that may carry them.
  9. B

Ruttman II

Last week I was at the Raceway Park swapmeet walking around when I recognized a familiar looking mini at one of the vendors. A vintage Ruttman in really good condition with an engine. I asked vendor how much? Told me $100 bucks. Didnt have to twist my arm. Well i got this thing home added...
  10. B

Raceway park swapmeet april 17-19

Anyone going to the swapmeet in englishtown nj next week? Hope it doesn't rain. Last fall was a washout. I'll be there 4/17.
  11. B

Raceway Park Swapmeet

anyone going to the raceway park swapmeet next weekend in Engishtown, NJ? I'm going on 9/26 Friday.
  12. B

1st Go Kart Project

I've never had a go kart before but I picked this old frame up and am in the process of getting it up and going. Theres always room for one more toy. I have no idea what kind it is. The floor was rotting so I removed it and am going to weld a new one on. Otherwise except for some rust the...
  13. B

Swap Meet Raceway Park, Englishtown, N.J.

For anyone in the N.J. area, Raceway Park is having their annual Swap Meet the weekend of April 18th-20th. Opens 7am daily. I have never been to it but have been told vendors do have Mini Bikes and parts up for sale. A neighbor on my block got a frame there last year really cheap.
  14. B

t/shirts, hoodies, stickers ect.?

Is there any word on the t/shirts and stuff being ready soon?
  15. B

Speedometers for mini bikes?

Are there any speedometers out that can be used on a mini bike? I've never seen one on one. Seen some posted on Ebay, but not sure what would work.
  16. B

Jiangsu engine, any feedback on these?

I've seen these engines on several bikes. a website that sells them is www.smartpartkarts.com . Does anyone have one? How would you rate them? do they have enough power? The price is very reasonable for a new engine.
  17. B

Li'l Indian History

If You have never been to the Recreation Leisure Home page go to it and click on the history icon. It tells the hole story about The Li'l Indian mini bike and some photos of vintage production. Click on catalog and enter 2006 summer which shows their product list which is pretty extensive...
  18. B

looking for ruttman rear wheel sprocket

does anyone out there have a ruttman rear wheel sprocket? its the one that has 6 holes in it. thanks
  19. B

Ruttman Project

When I was a kid way back in 1970 I purchased a Ruttman Wild Goose new for $200. Great mini bike which had a Tecumseh 172cc 4hp. 4 other kids in the neighborhood had the same bike and we used to race them in an industrial park and were chased by the cops many times. Never had it taken away...
  20. B

Looking for Ruttman Frame?

I'm Looking for anyone who has a Ruttman frame they would like to sell. Please let me know? Thanks, Brian