Search results

1. dang151

ever seen one like this?

while visiting the Gold King Mine in Jerome AZ I came across several gems. The old guy had a couple Cushman, a Rokon , a bunch of old cycles and this bathtub or whatever on wheels. fiberglass body Front engine driving front wheel. the briggs was a 1970. I cannot remember ever seeing anything...
  2. dang151

Steens Taco st100

I build minis to ride not to show and this is the best riding one so far. When I put it together the first time I only had a Honda 4hp engine so I used it but I came across this clinton 498 at the scrapyard. It looks and sounds a whole lot better then the Honda. I got ahold of a MAC clutch cover...
  3. dang151

Clinton 498 ???

I picked up a clinton 498 the other day and this seems like a very well built engine so I began searching around and there is not much about these engines when dealing with mini bikes. Is there any particular reason these are not used? any thoughts about them at all?
  4. dang151

Wanted: Bonanza chopper forks

I'm looking for some Bonanza chopper forks. I don't care if they are chrome or not and if its just the uppers thats fine also.
  5. dang151

bonanza chopper

just picked this up. Its kinda rough but fixable. Ive been looking for one for a while and this one popped up just a few miles from me. .
  6. dang151

wtf? must be gold

Vintage mini bike (All it needs is....) - $100 (Olympia) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2011-10-13, 9:48PM PDT Reply to: sale-vmk3j-2648882046@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  7. dang151

taco 100

on ebay Vintage Steens Steen's mini bike old classic - eBay (item 260763404048 end time Apr-06-11 15:07:28 PDT)
  8. dang151

budget rebuild is alive

This is my first attempt at a mini bike rebuild. I got impatient to make it functional because the weather is getting nicer and the kids want to play with it. I do not intend to keep the honda engine on it but it ran and was in my shed. I will pick up the proper tec when I come across one that I...
  9. dang151

Bonanza, mostly anyway

I got lucky on craigslist again and picked this up today. The forks are kinda funky the seat is really funky it needs new bearings and a general cleaning up but other than that its good to go. I really like the wheels I think they are go power. I hope to find the right front end, I know some of...
  10. dang151

Taco st 100 foot brake lever

I'm looking for a foot brake lever that fits a 71-72 Taco super trail 100 any condition. I am not a restorer so a reproduction or another brand that works would be fine
  11. dang151

what is it?

I know the wheels are off a suzuki I believe the frame is a taco but I have no idea what year. also the kickstand looks different then the photos I have seen of taco's and the foot pegs fold. The handlebars are adjustable also which confuses me as well. Any ideas?