wtf? must be gold

Vintage mini bike (All it needs is....) - $100 (Olympia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-13, 9:48PM PDT
Reply to: sale-vmk3j-2648882046@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice vintage mini bike just hauled out of the woods where it's been parked for about 25 years. Briggs 3 horse with modified governor, custom Bochman Brothers frame out of Iowa, Delta high perfomance low stall clutch, Westco twist grip throttle, Ernst galvanized straight pipe exhaust. Front end has been converted to ralley style bicycle fork (after an accident my brother had in 1974.) This machine was very fast, but never had brakes installed. (Thus the accident.) Schwinn chrome handlebars, (one side is almost ready to fall off due to some type of corrosion problem.) Engine does not turn over, maybe just needs the oil changed. Gas tank is full of water, so I know it doesn't leak fuel. Clutch and chain don't seem to move, probably an easy fix. Front wheel is permanately stuck turned 90 degrees to the side. (I might have adjusted the fork bearings too tight, I don't remember.) Seat is missing, possibly stolen for a rodent nest. I looked and it just isn't around. (I suspect coons, or maybe possums. Can't prove it.) Craig, I know you want this. Dennis, make me a good offer. Everyone else, price is firm at $100 or I'll just part it out for more. Don't pass this up today and regret it tomorrow.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
http://images.craigslist.org/5Q15W65S23m63o13l8badb5a587633f5313b2.jpg

This kills SupaFly...

" Schwinn chrome handlebars, (one side is almost ready to fall off due to some type of corrosion problem.)!"

Hello McFly, most of us call that "RUST",Marty!

45t

Engine does not turn over, maybe just needs the oil changed. Gas tank is full of water, so I know it doesn't leak fuel. Clutch and chain don't seem to move, probably an easy fix.

That engine should start right up after some simple maintenance is done. :lol:

Should have left it in the woods. :eek:ut: