Search results

1. WESST310

Clean Mini Bike For Sale In Fontana CA

Heres the link BLUE MINI BIKE... RUNS GREAT
  2. WESST310

Grocery Shopping Anyone

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: YouTube - Electric Mini Bike in Grocery Store
  3. WESST310

Painting My Asuza Frame

Hey OldMiniBikes, So I took my Asuza Mini Bike apart the other day to repaint the whole thing. The original paint on it is Royal Blue. The paint is in good condition but due to some welding on the pics shown below I decided to repaint the frame.I bought some Aircraft Paint Remover to save me some...
  4. WESST310

My Asuza Start Up**

Everything looks backwards cuz I recorded the video from webcam. YouTube - Asuza Mini Bike Start Up
  5. WESST310

Cat 250x

I picked up this Cat 250x the other day I was just wondering if I should leave it the color it is or paint it another color..What you guys thinks.
  6. WESST310

5hp tecumseh for sale

I have a 5hp tecumseh for sale runs good and everything bought it for my cousin's mini bike but didn't we didn't end up putting it on..Asking $60 Local pick up only. I'll post some pics tommorow...
  7. WESST310

Tire Needed

Hey OldMiniBikes, I'm looking for a size 3.00-10 or 3.50-10 dirt tire for my 10 inch Asuza rim..If you have one or know somebody that does please leave me a comment or if you can please post a pic. Thanks.:thumbsup:
  8. WESST310

Clamp On Kick Stand

Hey OldMiniBikes Members, I have an Azusa frame that one of my buddy's welded a kickstand too, the kickstand works find and balances the bike perfect. But the thing is that the kickstand is to long and sticks out to much. The kickstand originally goes on the left side of the frame but because the...
  9. WESST310

OldMiniBikes Kickstand??

I recently purchased a kickstand from OldMiniBikes.com, but the set up is kind of confusing. I can't figure out how to put it on my Asuza Frame.. Does anybody know how to put it on or has pictures.. Thanks.
  10. WESST310

Looking For D.B Mini Bike Frame

Hey, OldMiniBikes I'm looking for a D.B mini bike frame dosen't matter what conditions it's in but i want it with tires and brakes... I want one below $80.00.If anybody in the inland empire, los angeles, and orange county have one please let me know thanks.
  11. WESST310

Looking For A Double Dirtbike Carrier

Hey OldMiniBikes, I'm Looking for a double dirtbike carrier for my two dirtbikes in the Los Angeles, I.E, and Orange County area. If you have one or know somebody that has one please leave me a comment... Thanks.!
  12. WESST310

1978 Honda 250R Elsinore

This is my 250r Elsinore and my carburetor is messed up. I'm just wondering if any of you guys have a 250r Elsinore carburetor that you're willing to sell or no someone.
  13. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

I paid $290 for it was it a good deal just wondering?