Search results

1. fivehorse

Detroit area guys Autorama Exteme

It was a great turn out of mini's. The display was a real crowd pleaser. We had a good selection of beautifully restored bikes. Some original Choppers. And a bunch of wild custom bikes. I want to thank my friend Frank Mathison for all his help this weekend he is truly our areas Mini...
  2. fivehorse

geting Close to 30 bikes, it will be mini bike heven:scooter:
  3. fivehorse

Thanks Matt. We are getting a great response for the mini bike display should be some real interesting stuff. Now if I can just get the tank painted for my Roper I can have one there too.:scooter:
  4. fivehorse

getting lots of interest, should be a good turn out.
  5. fivehorse

Just use the same entry, put mini bike when you flll it out and only send 25 per bike. Any questions you can call me at 586 524 4198 Rudy Thanks
  6. fivehorse

People are already starting to talk about Winber!

Wow That looks like a really fun time. Might have to plan on attending next time.
  7. fivehorse

People are already starting to talk about Winber!

Ok I'm too new here. Can someone tell me more about this event please.
  8. fivehorse

Whew tough crowd:xmas-smiley-016: Happy Holidays guys and gals. Hope to see some of you there.
  9. fivehorse

Thanks for pointing that out, I will fix that. http://www.autorama.com/casi/olskool/detroit/entry.htm
  10. fivehorse

Both, Been doing the show for 5 years.
  11. fivehorse

I run The Detroit Autorama Extreme, it is in the lower level of Cobo Hall the same time as the Anual Detroit Autorama. This year I am having a special minibike display. This is not strictly for show type bikes but for all minibikes in any condition. They must be complete but other than...
  12. fivehorse

My lucky day?

So I answer and add for a mini bike in my area that looks just like the one I had as a kid. That was a 1972 purchased at a Western Auto store in Oregon where I lived at the time. I don't know who the manufacturer was for that bike and havent seen any listed but I hope to find out more...
  13. fivehorse

Clutch cover wanted for sears 5 hp Roper

Looking for the clutch and belt cover for my sears roper. Would also consider detailed drawing and consider making one. Here is a pic. This is not my bike, Thanks to the person that posted it. Thanks Rudy
  14. fivehorse

Sears SR parting out

I am interested in the disc brake parts the seat and gas tank. I sent a private message. Thanks Rudy
  15. fivehorse

another old kid

I am is St Clair Shores. I am also involved in the AutoRama Extreme and want to have a display at the show this year. Tell everyone that wants to bring a bike. All will be welcome, not just show bikes. Thanks Rudy
  16. fivehorse

another old kid

I tried to post some pics I took with my phone but they didn't work. Will post some with the camera when I get a chance.
  17. fivehorse

gas tank

I am in Detroit and am interested in that tank if Bob passes. Rudy 586 524 4198
  18. fivehorse

another old kid

Hey guys. Just bought a cool old sears mini bike. So I came here to find out about it and see what other people are doing with old mini bikes. They have become real popular again from what I see. Alot of younger guys that are into old hotrods are also into old mini bikes. When my son was growing...
  19. fivehorse

Hey guys. Just bought a cool old sears mini bike. So I came here to find out about it and see...

Hey guys. Just bought a cool old sears mini bike. So I came here to find out about it and see what other people are doing with old mini bikes. They have become real popular again from what I see. Alot of younger guys that are into old hotrods are also into old mini bikes. When my son was growing...