Detroit area guys Autorama Exteme

I run The Detroit Autorama Extreme, it is in the lower level of Cobo Hall the same time as the Anual Detroit Autorama.

This year I am having a special minibike display.

This is not strictly for show type bikes but for all minibikes in any condition.

They must be complete but other than that they can be in almost any condition, as long as they appear complet ie. frame, wheels, engine, seat, and they don;t need to be running.

Autorama Extreme - America's Greatest Hot Rod Show

Go here for an entry and the cost is only $25 and you will also get one weeked pass.

Rudy puts on a top notch show and several of us from the Poor Boys CC will have some new minis in the basement this year. The Basement is where the action is!!!!! Also look for some information for the Pre 64 Traditional Hot Rod and Kustom Car Show we help put on with some other local car clubs called Sins of Steel first Saturday in June in Davisburg , Mi. If you see a anyone wearing Poor Boy's, Road Devils, Nightmares stuff downstairs ask them for some information. Last year we had some killer Mini Bike races and this year promises to be even better

Thanks Matt. We are getting a great response for the mini bike display should be some real interesting stuff.

Now if I can just get the tank painted for my Roper I can have one there too.:scooter:

This sounds great, to bad I can't get my bike down here in time.:doah: Defently going to keep an eye for this next year. And I'll defently stop in to check this out.

Myself and 3 other Poor Boys C.C. members will have some new minis down in the basement. Lets just say bring your sunglasses cause the metalflake is flying!!!