Search results

1. fivehorse

Detroit area guys Autorama Exteme

I run The Detroit Autorama Extreme, it is in the lower level of Cobo Hall the same time as the Anual Detroit Autorama. This year I am having a special minibike display. This is not strictly for show type bikes but for all minibikes in any condition. They must be complete but other than...
  2. fivehorse

My lucky day?

So I answer and add for a mini bike in my area that looks just like the one I had as a kid. That was a 1972 purchased at a Western Auto store in Oregon where I lived at the time. I don't know who the manufacturer was for that bike and havent seen any listed but I hope to find out more...
  3. fivehorse

Clutch cover wanted for sears 5 hp Roper

Looking for the clutch and belt cover for my sears roper. Would also consider detailed drawing and consider making one. Here is a pic. This is not my bike, Thanks to the person that posted it. Thanks Rudy
  4. fivehorse

another old kid

Hey guys. Just bought a cool old sears mini bike. So I came here to find out about it and see what other people are doing with old mini bikes. They have become real popular again from what I see. Alot of younger guys that are into old hotrods are also into old mini bikes. When my son was growing...