Search results

1. C

Looking for a roller mini bike

I'm looking for a roller mini to put my gx200 in. I'm in Oregon in the Hillsboro area let me know thanks
  2. C

Mini Bike parts in cornelius Or

Hey guys I got a few things i need to sell cause i need some cash for next week. shoot me an offer on what you like and we can go from there. Briggs 3 hp motor Briggs 3.5hp motor Tesch 6.5hp motor GX200 Blue clone brand new Honda GC160 Have a minibike frame and seat that looks to...
  3. C

15hp clone buildup help

I was wondering what combination of parts you guys used to get a clone around 15hp... I want to say with 91 octane gas.... I know i will need and have ordered: Billet flywheel Billet Rod remove Gov Advance timing Now as far as cam what do you guys recommend... i wanna rev up to 6 to 7...
  4. C

COnfused on which rod for my clone

gonna build up my clone but was wondering which rod would work best.. stock, +.010 or +.020...... was thinking of going with the +.020 to get a little more stroke... would i need a flat top piston? or can i just face the piston on my lathe? gonna be gettin a billet flywheel and 18lb spring and...
  5. C

All those pretty lines

I have seen a few bikes with those braided lines and what looked like an oil tank in the back.... was wondering what the advantage is just so happens i have fittings and lines left over from my truck build and wanted to use em on my clone to look pretty.. Not gonna be racing her since there...
  6. C

frame in oregon or close to portland area

Im looking for a frame project.....
  7. C

Honda GX390 vs Mikuni 22mm

Got my clone and planning my build but was wondering what you guys think would work better the GX390 carb or the Mikuni 22mm? These are the parts Im planning on using Upgraded flywheel ARC rod Flat Top piston custom exhaust remove Gov Any help will be appreciated, Im not new to engine...
  8. C

This is what $40 got me today... Did i do good?

picked this up today for 40 bucks... kinda looks homemade but not sure any info will be appreciated what do you guys think? I pulled the rope to start it but it kinda wanted to but didn't at the same time... I haven't changed plugs or fresh oil and it felt like it had...
  9. C

Mobility Scooter????

Hey guys just wanted to put up pictures of my project i'll be working on... This is right before its first ride.... I took her out and blew a wheel bushing going wide open...:doah: Got new wheel ready to go on and currently working on making an exhaust for her...:scooter:
  10. C

TO big of a Carb????

Is there such thing of to big of a carb?? I have a GC160 and was wondering if i could put on the 22mm mikuni carb or could i use a carb i have from my honda 400ex? I just got this engine for FREE and put it on my Mobility Scooter... Will put pics up later....... Also can GX160 parts...
  11. C

Acetone = HP ?

Hey guys Im new to the site. I got a few projects... a mobility scooter with a 5.5 motor and starting a few minibikes to race around the farm.. I remember reading some where on the internet about acetone being used to increase HP........ it claimed it helped atomize your fuel for...