15hp clone buildup help

I was wondering what combination of parts you guys used to get a clone around 15hp... I want to say with 91 octane gas....

I know i will need and have ordered:
Billet flywheel
Billet Rod
remove Gov
Advance timing

Now as far as cam what do you guys recommend... i wanna rev up to 6 to 7 grand or so

And carb i was thinking og going with mikuni or tilloston whats easier to tune and setup

and valve train what do guys recommend stamped 1.3 rockers with what springs? i know this will depend on the cam i use. thanks guys :thumbsup:

C9H13NO3

I was wondering what combination of parts you guys used to get a clone around 15hp... I want to say with 91 octane gas....

I know i will need and have ordered:
Billet flywheel
Billet Rod
remove Gov
Advance timing

Now as far as cam what do you guys recommend... i wanna rev up to 6 to 7 grand or so

And carb i was thinking og going with mikuni or tilloston whats easier to tune and setup

and valve train what do guys recommend stamped 1.3 rockers with what springs? i know this will depend on the cam i use. thanks guys :thumbsup:
26 lb springs. Tillys are easier to tune but like to be at full throttle or no throttle. Mikunis are good for your average rider, who does alot of stop and go. go with the 265 or 275 cam.

if you have the means to do so, port and mill your head. I have a clone around 15hp with the following set up.

billet fw and rod
.065" milled 22cc head ported
4 angle valve job
27.5 intake valve
26# single springs
.275 Dyno cam
reinforced rockers
chromoly push rods
about 8 degree advanced timing
Blueprinted Tillotson 304WX carb
5 stage header

well i was thinking of going with a 14cc head but i guess i could just mill my head down a bit.... are the valve the same size between them too?

would a 22mm mikuni be ok or should i go up to a 26mm?

Where do you guys by your cams at? OldMiniBikes or NGracing