Search results

1. O

5 hp 100 series starter shroud

I need a shroud for a 5 hp 100202 series BS engine. The 100 series has a 4 inch starter pully. I only need the shroud itself in great condition as I my metal working skills are in the line of opening beer cans only. A 130292 series will not work and can be identified as it has a 5½...
  2. O

recognize this wheel?

Friend of mine bought a Bonanza frame (shocks and swing arm included) and this is the rear wheel that he got with it (was not mouinted), front is pretty much same rim style of course no sprocket or brake drum. Not Bonanza I ever saw and the bearings are for a metric axel (about 0.46 inch ID). I...
  3. O

painting and decals

I have been experimenting with dif. paints and have had little luck in finding a spray can paint that can withstand gas! I have tried both Duplicolor high heat paint from O’Reilly and Rustolum engine paint from Lowes and found that when I painted my totally stripped and cleaned up engines the...
  4. O

wanted 3-3.5 hp Briggs engine

Still looking for a Briggs 3-3.5 hp engine in the SF bay area with a 3/4 inch X 2 5/16 PTO complete and in good condition (that means running), at a reasonable price ($50) or less, missed the NEW one on Ebay that went for about $75. Is this a hard engine to find now or what?? I know they still...
  5. O

Crankshaft Extension for a 3HP??

Does anyone make a crankshaft extension with a keyway that would screw into a 3hp that has a 1 1/4 long by 3/4 inch shaft. I do notice that Briggs makes a crankshaft extension but no info of what engine it is for (Briggs & Stratton P/N 691779). I have been looking for a 3hp with a 2 1/4 inch...
  6. O

3-3 1/2 hp Briggs engine with carb

looking for for the above flathhead engine to retrofit a DB30RR. Please no "boat anchor" or scrapper materal. Prefer a later engine that does not have points. I'm in the San Francisco area if that helps as I can pick it up and save shipping
  7. O

3HP crankshaft

Looking for a good 3hp crank, Part number would be 492880. has a 3/4 inch keyed PTO about 2+ inches long. Not worth the time or money to buy a used one and have it ground then buy rod bearings etc. New they go for about $80. Checked most of the lawnmower shops around me and they do not have...
  8. O

exhaust header pipe w/muffler

I tried several searchs on this with no luck. What I am looking for is a header for a clone similar to the agk601, 602 but with a muffler and long enough to pass under the rear grab bar on the db30. I do not see this anywhere, short ones yes but long ones no. Possibly I should just ask AGK...
  9. O

HF 20% off coupon

here is the latest coupon I got for 20% off from HF. You can also use it online just copy the coupon number into the order when asked for it.
  10. O

20% Off

here is the latest coupon I got for 20% off from HF. You can also use it online just copy the coupon number into the order when asked for it.
  11. O

New HF engine with no governor

Safe to run stock or not safe?? I have a new engine from HF that I just opened up and attempted to run. I posted a picture of the loose valves the other day and after resetting the valves and checking them out still cannot get it to start. I have gas and a spark and even switched the carb and...
  12. O

Last HF engine off assy line?

My local HF got in its last blue clone the other week while I was in the store. Of course being a big fan of HF clones I snapped it up :out: So the other day I put in my Baja project and attempted to start it, of course this was after I retapped the threads in the crank and took the big burr...
  13. O

need info on old juice brakes

Looking for pads for these calipers, they are labled "Bombshell". I never heard of this model (or mfg as the case may be) till I found them on a Baja that was left in a dumpster, and yes it is a runner not just a roller. Note that they had to have the frame mount redrilled to mount them so If...
  14. O

Manco type with suspension or ??

Any one with an idea what this might be or what flathead engine is in it. I am guessing maybe about 1.5 2 hp by looking at it. In actual ride you cannot get your foot on the right peg due to the engine offset and the rear tire only clears the frame by about 1/2 inch on the right, and no you...