Search results

1. K

How big can we go for wheels/tires?

Anyone have real world information on this? What tires will fit on our stock frame (Doodlebug) with ot without the fenders? How big of a rim can we go. Looking for set-ups for street only. Pics would help.
  2. K

Rims Tires and Forks OH MY!!

:out:How big can i go? I want more rim than tire on the front, a spoked rim upfront would just look killer. The back I want as fat and large as possible, going for that old chopper look i quess. Anyone have experience with this? Can we buy extended forks for these bikes. i would love to take it...
  3. K

Accesories!!

Where can I find any and all accesories for mini bikes, more specifically baja Doodlebugs. I want everything attached to the bike, saddle bags, headlights, side view mirrors, brake lights. The gaudier the better. Let me know. Anyone have an over accesorized bike out there/ Would love to see pics!!
  4. K

Best set up for a 225 pound adult

i have a baja doodlebug with the 6.5 hp clone engine swap. Before I purchase clutch and sprocket i was wondering the best set up for my size and needs. With OUT a TAV, and for a 225 lb. person who will do 90 percent of his riding on street in a hilly area ( I work in a 42 acre salvage yard)...