1. OleDirtyBastard

How fast is dangerous??

Not like they are laws or anything...
  2. OleDirtyBastard

Is Hent the leader of these boards?

Do they get T-Shirts?
  3. OleDirtyBastard

Classifieds here gone to hell again it seems

Usually while watching TV, If I dislike a show I land on I change the channel. HOWEVER every once in a while I land on a show that is SUCH a train wreck that I cannot resist watching... This thread is like the latter.
  4. OleDirtyBastard

hawg ty or baja

This is the route my Baja will go, as the same tensioer on mine is all kinds of F'd up!
  5. OleDirtyBastard

TAV2 setup questions

OK, so an 18 inch tire, 12 tooth clutch, 60 tooth drive, and 3600 RPM calculates out to 39 MPH * 1.1 = 42.9.... I would believe it... as I have been unable to keep my foot in it to top her out (going that fast on a Kart with no suspension cross country is a death wish!)... let alone my 10YO...
  6. OleDirtyBastard

Yerf Dog 3020..

Thanks, hopefully I can avoid buying more than once!
  7. OleDirtyBastard

TAV2 setup questions

In the more than two wheels forum I asked, but figured I would ask a little bit differently here... as more people here are using the TAVs.. This is on the recently reconstructed Yerf Dog Kart I picked up a while ago, and this weekend everyone got to do laps in around the house... after...
  8. OleDirtyBastard

Yerf Dog 3020..

So... after getting it all together, and roasting 2 clutches I believe it is time for a drum brake, and a TAV... or at least a more robust clutch than the comet ones I roll smoke out of! but it runs, and runs pretty well! Question: Will the TAV be compatable with the 60 tooth main...
  9. OleDirtyBastard

largest #35 sprocket for TAV2?

Just make sure you need extra newspaper... And make sure you double check all the packing material... I think one more order to BMI and I will have an entire business section!
  10. OleDirtyBastard

Evap O Rust

Just received 2 gallons of the stuff yesterday... plenty of rusty stuff to use it on! Should have some results to post in the coming days!
  11. OleDirtyBastard

E85...nobody running it?

Although it is relevant to anyone running forced induction on a small engine (there are a few on here).. Also relevant would be the need for small engine carbs (or really any carb) to change out the seals in use that are in contact with fuel, as MAY of the straight gas materials will rot if...
  12. OleDirtyBastard

Yerf Dog 3020..

Currently working on a Yerf Dog 3020 I picked up a few weeks ago.. "needs rear brake" becomes "new rear axle and all associated pieces" in a hurry (axle, bearings, brake drum, hub and sprocket-decided to move from the mounted 2 piece 64 to a solid 60)! Pics to come... took this one when I got...
  13. OleDirtyBastard

10 foot of #35 chain with a master link

Is this a second one?
  14. OleDirtyBastard

Mini Bike Gas Tank

Can we get a picture with another common article in frame for scale? Or dimensions? considering buying a Harley peanut tank for my Baja, and this may look better as long as it isn't too small!
  15. OleDirtyBastard

Let's see your hot rods!

Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5 - YouTube "women universally are interested in the old rat rod, dudes go for the Lambo".. While the Stud might not be the most popular starting point, it DOES have swagger, and that matters a LOT!
  16. OleDirtyBastard

Let's see your hot rods!

About 5 months before removal of motor for rebirth... still in progress 2 years later! 1st picture is not too bad of company to keep on weekends...(mine is the hood up.) 2nd is her!
  17. OleDirtyBastard

Thought you might want to follow this ...

Updates? Which stand alone EMS are you using? Speed density tuning should work quite well for this aplication, as the MAP sensor will autmatically compensate for altitude pressure density changes.. Are you also using a intake air temp sensor?
  18. OleDirtyBastard

E85...nobody running it?

And the aftermarket for engine management (electronic) has picked right up on A) the increased desire and capability of E85, and B) the variable nature of E85 in storage and delivery .. Aftermarket engine management systems can now make use of "common" "flex fuel" sensors for detecting Ethyl...
  19. OleDirtyBastard

Cheap date. And engine opinion request.

Awesome to hear! AMEN, for the last week my almost 13yo son (an avid gaming addict) has waited patiently for me to get home from work for his supervised riding of his new to him murray around the yard... Saturday he stopped, shut the bike off, and asked "Hey dad, is there any...
  20. OleDirtyBastard

Not posting.

Not sure the welcome has much to do with it.. I am on more than a few forums, and am a paying member on most of them (not here.... yet).. and even with paying members (most forums Im on require a payed membership to sell, ask for parts, or perform other functions such as access to off topic...