Search results

1. smokinflame

Mini Bike Frame, Rolling or not

I am having a heck of a time finding a decent frame here in CO. Anyone have or know of a frame, any brand really, rolling or not that is a reasonable deal? Would need to be shipped to Parker if possible. Shipping may be cost prohibitive but I figured I would ask.
  2. smokinflame

Cannot view mini of the month.

Hello. I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this. When I click on the mini of the month link from the home page, I get a message that says I do not have permission to view this category. What's up with that? Thanks
  3. smokinflame

Possible forest service bike?

I am going to say that this is a Tote Goat, most likely a model 700 or 750. From the photo it looks like the underlying color was green which would indicate a forest service bike. The yellow was available as well but looks like an older rebuild and paint job to cover the forest service green...
  4. smokinflame

Possible forest service bike?

Would love to see pics of the other side. The belt running to the front is interesting only because I cannot see if it goes to the front wheel for all wheel drive or if it is like a mechanical advantage type deal for lower gearing. I think the forest service bike guess is a good one and I...
  5. smokinflame

1 hp = $120??!

Agreed. The asking price is way high for what I would do with it.
  6. smokinflame

Hello Everyone

Thanks everyone! Yes I am a firefighter so of course the first mini had to be a fire theme! I love the bike though and am now addicted to these things. Looking for the next project now.
  7. smokinflame

Hey.

Hey.
  8. smokinflame

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone. I am new to the OldMiniBikes site but love it so far. A wealth of information is on here. I am looking for some help. I just finished restoring my first project but am not sure what type/brand my bike is. Can anyone tell from the photo? There was a number stamped on the frame, 7461725...
  9. Fire Bike

Fire Bike

This is my first project. I am a firefighter so I went with a fire theme. Fire engine red and white.