Search results

1. J

Pile of parts

Any idea what this frame and wheels belong to?
  2. J

All original SURVIVORS

My old Bird, really regret selling this one!
  3. J

All original SURVIVORS

MTD Texas Ranger
  4. J

Scored a K&S Hornet

Thanks guys, I haven't really messed with it yet, I'm trying to finish up my Hot Rod build first. I'll check on the clearance for you, here is a pic I snapped the other day. It looks like the sprocket shaft is keyed for another clutch, anyone know what that is about?
  5. J

Scored a K&S Hornet

I sold off my '69 Bird months ago and really missed having a mini bike. Hopped on craigslist and saw an ad listed for two bikes. One was a pretty trashed 70's Sears and the other I noticed was a Hornet. I made an offer on the Hornet and grabbed it. I don't know much about the K&S bikes, from...
  6. J

K&S Hornet info

I'm grabbing this one tomorrow, I figured it was worth the $100 asking price.
  7. J

1960s Sears Mini Bike

Lubbock
  8. J

1960s Sears Mini Bike

Buy me!
  9. J

1960s Sears Mini Bike

Mid 60's Sears frame, later model 3.5hp Tecumseh flathead, killswitch, brand new 5" Azusa wheels/tires, new grips/cable, etc...... $250 PM me
  10. J

late model 3.5hp flathead help

I bought this old bike and it has a 3.5 craftsman (tecumseh) off of power washer. It didn't want to fire, it would run for a second then die so I figured it was the carb. It has one of those chokeless primer bulb carbs, so I swapped it out with another carb he gave me that has a choke on it. The...
  11. J

Briggs powered....??? What is it?

Thats some funny shit guys lol. I thought the same thing...
  12. J

Thanks guys!
  13. J

Anybody know? Worth grabbing?
  14. J

MTD Columbia or Texas Ranger

Anybody have anything in Texas? I'm in the Lubbock/Amarillo area but I don't mind driving for the right bike. Doesn't HAVE to be an MTD, plenty of other nice bikes. I would like something with a converter though...
  15. J

FNG - Texas Ranger

H35 35355h 5133447
  16. J

MTD Columbia or Texas Ranger

I'm in Lubbock.
  17. J

FNG - Texas Ranger

The side cover does say Texas Ranger on it, and I'll grab the #'s from her. She actually wrote all of that down.
  18. J

FNG - Texas Ranger

I hog it more than she does :tongue: thats why I'm trying to find another one. It rides really nice, I'm 6' 2" and I'm really comfortable on it. And yes..I do hold her purse. :biggrin: