Search results

1. A

Modifying front forks to add shocks? Trail Horse

I actually watched that video before I got back on here to ask about it. Its like one of the only modification videos on the subject I could find haha. I dont have the tools to do the metal work myself. I do have brother in another state though able to make the plates and mail them to me. Now I...
  2. A

Again, Im not offroading with it or even attempting to hit top speed. I just cruise with it in the neighborhood and ride it to work. Im not expecting some luxury smooth ride. I literally just want to decrease the impact sent to my wrists when I hit small bumps. I dont have the tools for it but I...
  3. A

Yeah Im keeping a lookout for some now and gonna watch the go power sports to see if they start releasing the mega moto ones again. Fabrication would be a last option. I do know someone who can do it but I would much rather not chop up the original forks or pay the extra to buy a new set worth...
  4. A

Except it doesnt. My cousins bike with same tires but has suspension is noticeably smoother around the neighborhood. All I wanna know is what people have found that can be used as a replacement or a guide of someone modifying existing.
  5. A

My only need is what I asked for and titled the post "swapping or modifying my forks on trail horse to have suspension of some sort and ease the impact of bumps". Everything else was just relevant information and part of the story imo. The kit charles posted is a good start but unfortunately not...
  6. A

I mean the link to the product doesnt work. Seems they have been discontinued it in March from what I could find in video comments I dont go offroading with it and Im not hitting potholes. Just average common cracks in the road with cement raised a inch or 2 is like slamming into a boulder...
  7. A

Will have to get some exact measurements in the morning. And yeah there does seem to be a slight bend back on the forks but they were that way when I got em and both sides are exactly the same so I dont know if that was original or a mod by previous owner. The link for the front suspension kit...
  8. A

Im having some trouble finding any information about swapping or modifying my forks on trail horse to have suspension of some sort and ease the impact of bumps. I completely rebuilt my bike about 6 or 7 years ago and havent used it for the past 5+. After replacing the gas tank and carb (rusted...
  9. A

Pricing a mini bike?

I thought there was a "no price checks rule" but couldnt remember since i havent been around in so long. Guess ill just wait for it to get deleted or is there a way i can?
  10. A

Pricing a mini bike?

I have hit some rough times and debating on selling my bike. Completely rebuilt it last year new everything. Sandblasted, hf 6.5 motor, all new throttle/brakes/cables/nuts/bolts basically everything on it is new except the seat. Replaced the front wheel with a 6in mag trail horse wheel and used...
  11. A

predator 212cc engine (6.5hp)

its a 3/4 shaft
  12. A

How tall are the new Pedator engines?

you didnt read enough then :P 1 post under yours is this http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-engines/49218-predator-vs-greyhound.html actually now i see this is just a month old thread someone posted in again lol my bad guess i didnt read enough
  13. A

Wanted 5 or 6" front wheel with brake

YESSSSSSSSS finally found a rim (on ebay go figure) and its even a flat th mag happy happy joy joy. so no more need for a front wheel
  14. A

Wanted 5 or 6" front wheel with brake

still looking. it is possible to get or setup a front wheel with one of them internal expanding brake deals right ^^
  15. A

Trike frame (custom?)

$75 picked up?
  16. A

F/S Myers Lynx and Astro wheel

dammit im just not meant to have a larger front wheel lol
  17. A

F/S Myers Lynx and Astro wheel

pm sent me wants wheel ^^
  18. A

New Predator 212cc on sale $129.99 till 30th also 20% inside

the throttle setup is ready to go out of the box just hook up your cable. you have to loosen the bolt though its kinda tight and makes the throttle stiff but its only a turn or 2 with a wrench to fix
  19. A

Brake bands sold here on OldMiniBikes question

i should of specified which ones i meant sorry slipped my mind i wanted to get the one with the bracket here but all the pictures i see the pad looks like that cheap stuff that wears quick 4-3/16" Brake band with bracket - Manco Part #1036 unlike this one that looks like the good stuff or...
  20. A

Brake bands sold here on OldMiniBikes question

what is the materiel on them? i wanted to know if its like the heavy duty threaded looking stuff or the rubber looking stuff that burns up easy. i have no idea what either is exactly just know there is different ones lol