Search results

1. R

14cc gx200/ clone cylinder head

Selling this, I will post internationally. Check out this item I found on eBay: End time: Dec 8, 2012 9:35:39 PM Item: Honda Gx160 or gx200 6.5 5.5hp high compression cylinder head or stock 14cc URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221159974715 Alt URL: Honda Gx160...
  2. R

Honda G(V)100 Doodlebug engine parts

Hi, Today I have been dissasembling two honda engines. One is a g100 83cc engine and one is a gv100 97cc. I have every parts except recoils and shrouds, ignition coils and carbs (the cost of these parts are really expensive to buy!) Most parts are good condition, to show the lack of use the...
  3. R

Doodlebug engine clone of what?

Hi, I have read in various places that the doodlebug 97cc engine is a clone of a honda g100 97cc. Is this correct? Cheers Rob
  4. R

Biggest diameter tire 4" rim

Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows what the largest diameter tire I can get for a 4" rim is? My current tires are 11x4.00-4, but something a little larger would be great.
  5. R

Twist throttle control

OK, long story short, I have had enough of pitbike chineese crap plastic throttles. Had 3 break. First one the inner part of the throttle became detached from the grip, second and third failed where the throttle connects- they were plastic! I found this unit on OldMiniBikes here and wondered what the...
  6. R

Gxv aluminum or billet flywheel wanted!

Hi, I am in need of a Honda gxv aluminium flywheel from a brake style motor. It can be a gxv120,140 or 160 flywheel. I require it for my clone motor and can modify the flywheel to fit using appropriate tools. It could even have a slightly damaged taper. If anyone has one, or knows where I can...
  7. R

Gxv aluminum flywheel wanted!

Hi, I am in need of a Honda gxv aluminium flywheel from a brake style motor. It can be a gxv120,140 or 160 flywheel. I require it for my clone motor and can modify the flywheel to fit using appropriate tools. If anyone has one, or knows where I can get one that would be great! I am not...
  8. R

arc rod bolt socket

Hi, I have an arc clone rod. They have 12pt 1/4" heads to them, which I cannot find a reasonably priced socket for in the UK. I have a 7mm 6pt socket which fits perfectly over the 12 points. I have included a rough picture below. It would be pretty difficult to damage the points. Would this...
  9. R

Couple of clearance questions :)

Hi, Found a little info on rod clearancing when searching- not a lot. What do people reccomend for a maximum rod clearance? I have an arc gx200 rod and a clone crank. The crank journal measures 1.174 +/- .0005. Is this crank still ok? What clearance is reccomended? I can plastigauge. Also...
  10. R

Sprocket+twist throttle+comet parts+hone wanted!

Hi, I am looking for a 1/2" pitch sprocket with 40t and 6 bolt pattern. Up to $20 depending on condition. Also I want a twist throttle for a 7/8" bar, up to $16 I need a flex hone for a 68mm bore- 70mm will do. Need it for a clone. $20 tops, don't mind if it is really old if price is right- I...
  11. R

14cc clone head complete

Hi, I have a 14cc clone head, complete with rockers and studs, clone valves and Honda or clone stock valve springs. All it requires is an exhaust retainer and rotator. Good condition, little use. Pictures can be had on request. $50 or an offer. Don't hesitate to send an offer, the worst I can...
  12. R

Boring a gx200 carburettor

Hi, I was just wondering how I would go about boring a gx200/gx160 Carburettor on a mill? Does anyone know the maximum Venturi and butterfly sizes? I do not want to use epoxy. Here is the carb after cleaning with citric acid. It was horrible before. Thanks Rob
  13. R

Head, cam, springs and carb ?'s

Sorry, this is a newb question, but I could not find an exact answer. I am not running in a class, just a yard kart at home. My setup- 6.5hp clone Flat top piston K+N filter Billet rod Aluminium flywheel BSP-1 cam Wiener Pipe + Muffler (will possibly change) My questions- 1. My...
  14. R

WTB: gx200 flywheel and rod

Hi, I am looking for a gx200 flywheel any style that can take 6k, and a billet rod, stock length or slightly longer, not stroker. Wanted to spend $80, but hit us with what you have. Located Cornwall uk Cheers
  15. R

Flywheel

Hi, I have not had many posts on this forum, but I have been playing with engines for about 4 years now. I have a 6.5hp clone, governor removed, flat top piston, bsp-1 cam, billet filter adapter and wiener pipe. I hope to mill approx .065 off the head, and shorten the lifters. I have been...
  16. R

Torque converter cast aluminium backplate

Hi, I am in desperate need of a cast aluminium torque converter backplate. I am willing to trade it for a steel backplate and sprocket. I need this backplate for clearance issues. Thanks Rob