Search results

1. proturbo

Who has the fastest Doodle Bug on the Forum?

here is a picture with the 6.5 clone motor and the star motor
  2. proturbo

Who has the fastest Doodle Bug on the Forum?

I had the the fastest and quickest doodle bug but was to afraid to ride it with the jr drag motor had Travis race it. and yes I build the wheelie bars at work because some one else is saying they build them.Im building another set now for another doodle bug I have.
  3. 120814_1935362

120814_1935362

4. proturbo

My two Car trailers were stolen

sorry to hear that,but 99% of the time its someone you know or seen recently,who new about the stuff you have in the trailers and new you would not be there at that time.Did you sell any parts to someone and they came over and you had to go in the trailer to get some stuff and they saw what was...
  5. proturbo

Drag bug

with the forks drake out forward like that its going to be hard to stear and keep control as your speed starts to get faster,Hitmans yellow drag bike had the same like forks
  6. proturbo

Jr Drag Doodlbug ready to rock

Its better to have on the secondary ,sping tension then spring pressure
  7. proturbo

what is your final gear ratio with the tall tire sizes
  8. proturbo

Thats why Im getting out of this mini bike drag racing,its about having fun with a bunch of your friends,but its starting to be like car street racing,smack talking ,starting shit,augments,and when some one loses right away they want to put a 100 pound racer on there bike and redo the race.Then...
  9. proturbo

we were talking about spring presure in the front driver not the back driven:doah: Im not going to give all my secrets I spent to many hours and sweat with different combos and mods to get it right.If you go to the drag strip and ask the racer what combo you run in your motor see if they tell...
  10. proturbo

The springs tension has nothing to do with the over drive,only on rpm stall and longer to get in over drive,and if you put alot of spring tension it still will go in over drive at high rpm.
  11. proturbo

the trick is to keep the belt in side the driver and dont let it go into over drive,when it goes in over drive only half the belt is catching and thats what burns the belt,you have to mod the driver for that,it never slipped on me even when I had the Jr Dragster motor,I ran the same belt all summer
  12. proturbo

Motor city minis customer appreciation day dec 1, 2012

went there yesterday and had a great time,the shop looks great,and they have alot of cool stuff there too and they had free food the hot dogs were one of the best! you could open a coney Island:thumbsup: I heard they might be getting a engine dyno to,that would be cool with all the drag racers now.
  13. proturbo

TAV drive on Predator - any issues?

tav on a doodlebug rocks
  14. proturbo

NEW Predator jetting FYI

The new metal cam gear in it has a different profile then the plastic one from before,the old predator with the plastic game gear with new valve springs,header and a walbro carb hit 7200 rpm,yes 7200 rpm with this cam,bought a new predator and put the same new type of springs,header and the...
  15. proturbo

My Outlawfabshop drag frame winter project

I like the tubs for the motor to mount better then the motor plate,lighter and dont flexs,Im printing this picture here to show my friend,was trying to explain about this set up like the jr dragster has but you guys made one for the mini bike now he can see what I was talking about.Bad ass...
  16. proturbo

Mod 10hp Tecumseh star on doodlebug

Here is a mod 10hp Tecumseh star on my drag doodlebug, had a jr dragster motor on it but was to much HP for me so stepping down on the power till I get enough balls to step up again.
  17. 121101_162714

121101_162714

18. 121101_162627

121101_162627

19. 121101_162558

121101_162558

20. proturbo

Michigan minibike drag "series" 2012

the new spot near Oakman was a ton of people Sunday,the most I seen in a long time,wildman500 pizzaboy has the fastest no one can even come close,his 3 inch small block was running perfect to and was killing the big blocks,need more turns outs like that and no cops came:thumbsup: